Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use this style trap

View attachment 1631540

You put the bait in the little cup in the center, and any weight on the large pad around it will set it off. They are really sensitive and seem to work well. Plus they aren't as finnicky to set as the old style spring traps.
That looks evil… MMMUAAHHHAHAH! Lol

I use this style trap

View attachment 1631540

You put the bait in the little cup in the center, and any weight on the large pad around it will set it off. They are really sensitive and seem to work well. Plus they aren't as finnicky to set as the old style spring traps.
I tried those, Tomcat brand I think, but at that time I was dealing with large rats, and they chewed up the plastic and escaped. They also walked away with large sticky traps stuck to their feet like snowshoes. I wound up using a paw trap made for larger animals, and a hav-a-hart style of live trap. After replacing the bottom 18" of siding with cement plaster over steel stucco mesh, the big ones don't get in. I installed a furnace in a Somali household with the worst rat infestation I've seen. The 8-year-old girl in a headscarf complained that the rats kept her awake at night. She assured me that they were "as big as beavers!"
stucco_done.jpg

Have you changed your sneaky smoke break time.........?...................:eyebrows:

Normally I'm around when you get in.

Gotta say...we Miss @Talonxracer .....:pass:....if I wasn't in..he'd be in.........so everyone had company when they posted in the quiet zone.

#AbsentFriends

Didn’t realize I had a time slot :gassy:During the day like now never know when I’ll be around busy busy

Chatting with frank trying to get him to pop back on :karmacloud: he’s good

I tried those, Tomcat brand I think, but at that time I was dealing with large rats, and they chewed up the plastic and escaped. They also walked away with large sticky traps stuck to their feet like snowshoes. I wound up using a paw trap made for larger animals, and a hav-a-hart style of live trap. After replacing the bottom 18" of siding with cement plaster over steel stucco mesh, the big ones don't get in. I installed a furnace in a Somali household with the worst rat infestation I've seen. The 8-year-old girl in a headscarf complained that the rats kept her awake at night. She assured me that they were "as big as beavers!"
View attachment 1631554

Yeah, I had a large rat living in my garage last year. I never saw it, but I did see a few dead ones my neighbor caught in traps. Apparently they live in the storm sewer out on the street and come up through that. It tore a huge hole into a foam mattress I had in the garage and left a bunch of tootsie roll size turds around.

@Blue_dreamer
I catch mice all day, every day. I use Nutella on traps and it works great. Stuff the holes on the outside with copper mesh, steel wool works fine but turns to dust eventually. I prefer these traps

Attachments

• PXL_20230913_141558782.jpg
    PXL_20230913_141558782.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
I dunno .. I turn up and everyone leaves :haha:

Just a pleasant and respectful reminder (not naming any names (bwaaaahhha)) to keep the politics, guns )and whatever else you may have gotten it in the ear from me over the past) in private conversations rather than on the boards, because Chuck is clearly watching

giphy.gif

don't blame me ... take it out on chuck!

:pighug:

HEY .. and thanks for the Rep Lil Dab :bighug: lovely! ^_^
And u know Chuck don’t play! ;)
1694615778810.gif

He will kick your ass with his hands in his pockets! Or while reading the morning paper! :eyebrows::rofl:

1694615867964.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back