Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon and thanks for the rep @Mossy :bighug:
I like avocados too, i try to eat about 4-5 a week

I Love them........but only one or two a week.........and I' m notorious for having the under ripe or over ripe ones.......so I do ocassionally waste them.......so I suppose he is justified.

I Never think they are wasted....I get the stone to grow....... :biggrin: .....

I' m notorious for having the under ripe or over ripe
ed-hyena.gif

It's a First @WildBill .....:pass:...but Interesting....and you know what I say...........?.......If it Works....we'll all be doing it.....:headbang:...

4 avocados here would cost around 12 Euros...........so.....your Experiment needs to Gain you at Least another 1.2 GRAMMES of Extra bud over the whole grow.......to Justify the expenditure.....cough...cough....:pass:

:pass: Pfft..........sooo.....my guess is........................................................................You'll Do it.............:d5:.

:pighug:

I never Thought I would be jealous of a plant...with plant food........but my hubby grumps everytime I buy one avocado ..for me......:crying:..he'd Faint if I bought 4 for a plant.....:crying:

I'm Trying to grow me own......:watering:

Ahh @WildBill ......did you leave the Stones in or are they halves................?.......
I picked up 10 for 5 bucks,
It was just the easiest way of getting the worms well established and not worry about them until the environment comes around for them in a new pot.
The avocados were cut in half. Sometime next week I'll lift up one of the avocados and show the orgy beneath it.

In this round of Avocados, they should have these avocados finished up in about 10 days. I'll still have avocado in the mix, but there will be a lot more stuff added to it. Worms like grit, Sell a little bit of the volcanic tuft will be added to their mix to keep their digestive tracks happy. And run through their guts a few times, the silica should be a little bit more available to the plant.

A lot of the stuff that I will be adding to their mix, would just be thrown out or put into the compost pile, if I had one going. If I make SST(Sprouted Seed Tea), the bulk material will get added to the mix. Some of the defoliated leaves will be put in a blender and juiced, the bulk material will be added to the mix. I still have a bucket with the vegetable matter I made my FFJ(Fermented fruit juice) with. That stuff is used fairly sparingly since it is fairly acidic and it has a lot of raw sugar in it.

It should be an interesting little experiment and hopefully I will see how it affects the root structure.

Afternoon everyone! Hope it's going well. Ranger won today so I'm happy.

Anyone having problems posting gifs to the site?

Qb

I caught him! The little bastard mouse thats been eating my weed seeds.
He went for them again, but instead decided to check out the trap I'd set with sunflower seeds right next to my sprouting seeds.

Fattest mouse I've ever seen, and he had amazingly silky looking fur too. Dudes been living the high life. Sorry bud, but it had to end sometime. I guess I'd rather have my neck snapped than get eaten alive by a cat, which was going to be my next option if he didn't go for a trap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back