Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
When in the tropics, we used bacon and peanut butter with mouse traps. Worked very well.
Peanut butter and bacon sammis one of my favorites
9idyV2D.gif

Around here rats eat meat. They eat car wiring harnesses too thanks to soy based insulation.

I save chicken and pork drippings, and will soak a scrap of rag in that for bait. Rag because it doesn't tear when they try to pull it off the trigger.

Nutella also works well, as does chocolate syrup.

The big ones here are bigger than a 1 liter bottle.

Around here rats eat meat. They eat car wiring harnesses too thanks to soy based insulation.

I save chicken and pork drippings, and will soak a scrap of rag in that for bait. Rag because it doesn't tear when they try to pull it off the trigger.

Nutella also works well, as does chocolate syrup.

The big ones here are bigger than a 1 liter bottle.

Yeah, I had a rat in my garage. It was definitely not a mouse, it left some tootsie roll sized turds. Damn things probably the size of a chihuahua. They are in the storm sewer out on the street and then come up through the french drains and stuff that we have drain into the sewer, into your backyard, then into your house.

I never caught the one in my garage, but at the same time my neighbor caught 3 with a live trap (and then drowned them in a bucket) so mine was probably one of those, because since then I've not seen any signs.

Peanut butter and bacon sammis one of my favorites View attachment 1632303

Beakman's World!
Arguably the better show between that and Bill Nye.
Especially since the last few years Bill has gotten too big for his britches and forgot he was a comedian and not a real scientist. And yeah, I know he's an engineer who used to work for Boeing. But WTF was that netflix show he put out? Something about a clown jerking off in the moonlight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back