Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think u mean 1812! ;)
Shot on something similar to this! :eyebrows::rofl:
View attachment 1632454
Oh contraire, That camera is better than 99.99% of all the cameras out there. I had the privilege to use one in college. The lenses were in the thousands of dollars, Zeiss hand ground glass. The ability to change the focal plane on both the front and rear plate + 8x10 inch film gives amazing pictures. Now I know there are some modern digital back plates monotone only available but I think film still outperforms them. I must admit I have never seen one in person!

Lil Dab and fruitz prolly think that was a silent movie, werent born yet.
They had silent movies?

......juuust kidding :rofl:

No but I have said before the "Twin Pines Mall" that they filmed at, is really called the Puente Hills Mall. It's less than a mile from where I live right now.
1000011035.jpg

@Lil Dab if you haven't already read, we were talking about women barging into bathrooms and one day I was ya know, manscaping just a tad. Nothing insane just cleaning up and my mother in law walked in. My wife's parents are about 20 years older than my parents so she is 69 almost 70. It was the last time I haven't gotten a knock. :pass:

Damn I missed that story sorry you had to tell it again :doh::gassy::oops1::face::crying::crying::crying:

You guys don't have doors over there? :shrug:
We do but that was the context when I brought it up that women just barrel into the bathrooms. I think it was @PinkyNotTheBrain I was telling cause his aunt did the same to him. And also with 2 other bathrooms in the house I thought I was safe :crying: :crying: :crying:

Hell yeah that's a sweet photo, just curious did you smoke back then? Did you know you'd become MAN O GREEN growing dank?
Yes, it was around that time that I grew my first hydroponic sensimilla. I smoked pot my Freshman year in high school, it was 1965, we all smoked pot - well except the campus cuties :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh I got no shame, I'm just sorry for @Mossy or anyone else who will have to read it again :rofl:
You got nothing to be shamed about, I'm sure anytime one of us tells a story, everyone pictures an event that happened to them in their life that helps them relate to your story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back