Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should change your name to Bushfinger? :crying: :crying:

.. just for the record, never shaved with a razor just trimmed with some buzzers. Trust me it feels great in the summer. Keeps the swamp ass down But I forget you old folks love your long hair. :shrug::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Buddy us old folks like any hair period.

1694910385793.gif

I was trying to find some pictures of fishing with Captain Ron, somewhere I have a picture of me landing a big Salmon under the Golden Gate. I found a picture of my only parachute landing - once was enough. I also found a picture of my senior prom and first wife!

View attachment 1632435

And yes I sprained my ankle.

View attachment 1632436

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Hell yeah that's a sweet photo, just curious did you smoke back then? Did you know you'd become MAN O GREEN growing dank?

@Lil Dab if you haven't already read, we were talking about women barging into bathrooms and one day I was ya know, manscaping just a tad. Nothing insane just cleaning up and my mother in law walked in. My wife's parents are about 20 years older than my parents so she is 69 almost 70. It was the last time I haven't gotten a knock. :pass:

I think we should change your name to Bushfinger? :crying: :crying:

.. just for the record, never shaved with a razor just trimmed with some buzzers. Trust me it feels great in the summer. Keeps the swamp ass down But I forget you old folks love your long hair. :shrug::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I can relate to that, I work in a foundry with furnaces at 900° that u can drive a truck into. When their heat treating castings in the summer, it hits u like a wall when u walk in the building.

@Lil Dab if you haven't already read, we were talking about women barging into bathrooms and one day I was ya know, manscaping just a tad. Nothing insane just cleaning up and my mother in law walked in. My wife's parents are about 20 years older than my parents so she is 69 almost 70. It was the last time I haven't gotten a knock. :pass:
You guys don't have doors over there? :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back