Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for bed night everyone heading out glamping tomorrow not taking the boat either just going to chill on the river I'll be around be not much:headbang::toke::lildab::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

@Cerebral Goo not sure it has the color of the beneficial mites that I have though they don't have the antenna like yours but it has the shape of a aphid better pics would help

More pics of whole plants would help but they looked N heavy to me maybe I'm seeing it wrong I am stoned :baked::dizzy:

IMG_20230927_001632.jpg

1000002529.jpg

Some more pics of whatever this is. Only see them on the PVC corners of the beds. Went through loads of leaves and nothin crawling on them. Lifted up the mulch layer in several spots and nothin visibly around besides worms and lots of baby worms so that part is good. Still weirded out, so if anyone knows what the hell they are?!!! Phone not workin so well for pics, but these things are tiny

Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 12.28.51 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 12.27.07 AM.png

Last edited:
Can anyone identify this thing? Little fogger. About 1/32 or .05mm looked a little orange. Kinda freaked out! @Mañ'O'Green?

View attachment 1634766
It is an insect, 6 legs with 2 antennae, most likely a compost mite and not harmful.

This is the stuff of tonight's nightmare:
2023-09-26_21-44-53.jpg

Well catch you all on the other side of that scope.

Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

It is an insect, 6 legs with 2 antennae, most likely a compost mite and not harmful.

This is the stuff of tonight's nightmare:
View attachment 1634829

Well catch you all on the other side of that scope.

Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Well, what I thought my nightmares were gonna be just got compounded exponentially! Dancing bugs with giant fangs in medical scrubs handing out enamas and colonoscopies !!! OYE vey!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back