Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll stick with that and hopefully you are correct! Speaking of, I tried to order the mites or nematodes that you suggested from Arbico Organics and they don't ship to Va. So that blows!
The folks that run the community garden by my house used ladybugs from tiptopbio.com this summer. Looks like they have quite a selection of other beneficial critters at great prices at https://gardeningzone.com/ including various nematodes. They even have a nematode subscription.

Yup.......:d5:...weed spraying on the yard and bush cutting on the back garden..........:headbang:..........

You working.......?.....
Just did a little of that myself. I let it go for too long. I made it to the train but ran out of gas. Could barely hold myself up struggling to catch a breath. Can't balance the amount i need to eat to not be in pain and my energy levels. Called in n told boss I couldn't make it in. . Made him some edibles that knocked him n his dates socks off so im in good favors atm. Aunt spent the night at her gfs and it was the most relaxing sleep Ive had in months. Kinda makes me feel like an ass tho. That just not being around her makes me feel so much better.

Going to my first Coffee meeting with my local veterans and first responders Support group.

I'm gonna take a little bit of cannabis swag with me to the meeting. A pretty appropriate cannabis swag, is the Twenty20 coffee mug that Adam Sent out with his first grow and show! Bad Ass High quality mug!
Too bad it's not legal here, I could probably make a few sales this morning!

View attachment 1634837

I tried to find a stock photo on their website, but I can't find any kind of swag at all!
Its not legal to sell anywhere so i say go for it! ;)

1695823561030.gif

Morning everyone all packed up ready to just have to pack th bong after i smoke.. Then we are off got around a 4 hour trip a head of us :joy::headbang::pass:

Afternoon @Mossy I think I got enough packed never know though the more I have the more I smoke :doh::bong:

@Mañ'O'Green good luck today good thing I went to bed before you posted that pic :eek1::yoinks::goodluck::karmacloud:

lol​

The police sent the electric company round to fix the illegal power connection to the property in a grow house and they found a worker hiding and helped him escape​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back