Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn man u smoke the expensive Marlboro’s! I was smoking 27’s and at 7-11 by me it was $14.85 for 2 packs using one of the digital $1.50 off coupons! Special select ones i only pay $10.38 for 2 packs! ;)
Ya my tobacco is one place i find i just can't skimp on. I try but I actually grabbed Turkish Royals just now cuz nothing is as good

Going to my first Coffee meeting with my local veterans and first responders Support group.

I'm gonna take a little bit of cannabis swag with me to the meeting. A pretty appropriate cannabis swag, is the Twenty20 coffee mug that Adam Sent out with his first grow and show! Bad Ass High quality mug!
Too bad it's not legal here, I could probably make a few sales this morning!

View attachment 1634837

I tried to find a stock photo on their website, but I can't find any kind of swag at all!
Twenty20 stuff on their etsy shop. I found it bc the link for their sts spray on their site takes you to the etsy page

I quit smoking 11 years ago so don't know prices, but the lady in front of me at the gas station paid $22.90 for a single 25 pack.That is Canadian dollars

At the corner stores near me, Seneca cigarettes are $4 per pack, or $0.50 for loosies. They're cheaper on the reservation, like $30 per carton (10 packs). After all, tobacco was native to the Americas until the conquistadors carried some seeds back to Europe.

Not throwing any stones brother cause I use to smoke ciggs too for about 10 years and I quit about 5 years ago. From the time I was 15 I was smoking 27s, american spirits, and parliaments. But this is what I found about smoking and gut health, sounds like what you have described.
1000011653.png
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/smoking-and-the-digestive-system

I'm not trying to preach at you or anything like that. But just wanted to throw this out at you since the docs seem to have their heads lodged.

All love pinky! :pighug::pass:

Ya its a pretty blatant persecution of one group. Claiming something about health care. But if you sick they tell you to go fuck yourself for smoking :crying:

They just randomly keep raising the tax and theres no one fighting it cuz everyone feels bad when they say the poor nurses are overwhelmed... But is it cuz i smoke?:doh:

:shrug::bighug::bong:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back