Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cold start city! :eyebrows: :lildab:
A9F7DE14-D445-4428-B938-B2C6F8994761.jpeg
41F25BC9-6D73-4C5A-AB03-6126D4626512.jpeg

If I was growing solely for the purpose of dabbing, at least half of my plants would be 24 Carat. This stuff has perfect hard texture, super easy to handle, and tastes awesome. Maybe it’s Mossy’s purple breeder that makes it so hahaa but boy I’ll tell you what this rosin is badass. I’ll cook or roll up the other ones but the 24C is best for the bong ✅

Im just wound too tight

If you show up to the hospital in dirty undies they'll issue you some hospital standards...

eventually :crying:
I only ever get a gown with my ass hanging out the back, no undies in the deal?

I need to get a nice legit dab rig though with all kinds of water involved because I’m using all of our toilet paper to wipe
my eyes and blow my nose when I’m done coughing

I need to get a nice legit dab rig though with all kinds of water involved because I’m using all of our toilet paper to wipe
my eyes and blow my nose when I’m done coughing
Ya bro u will get ripped off a dab vape and they are super convenient but a small rig is where its at! The smoke isn’t near as warm as with a vape so its not as scratchy on your throat! I’m a lightweight when it comes to choking but i can get 3 or 4 nice pulls off bong before the choking fit starts and i gotta set it to the side!

With all the stupid old movies and tv shows they remake they def need to stop bullshitting and bring this dude back! He needs to make a return from Melmac pronto! ;) :thumbsup::rofl:

1696047927104.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back