Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be a great weekend! Ryder Cup all nighter, college football all day Saturday, Ryder Cup all nighter, NFL Sunday starting at Wembley at 630am, doze in n out with Daisy in the lounge chair throughout it all. Can’t wait

"What is this?" a dab for ants? :crying: :crying:
Jk jk don't push yourself too hard :crying::crying:
View attachment 1635534
If i put too big a glob it’s still sizzling away as i am already hacking up a lung so gotta keep em smaller! If not the multiple reheatings is how i wind up torching shit onto the bowl and turning it black! This banger is quality fo sho! Takes more like 25-30 sec to get to temp but then it holds it much longer! This is one i got….

Ya bro u will get ripped off a dab vape and they are super convenient but a small rig is where its at! The smoke isn’t near as warm as with a vape so its not as scratchy on your throat! I’m a lightweight when it comes to choking but i can get 3 or 4 nice pulls off bong before the choking fit starts and i gotta set it to the side!
I don’t mean coughing from the pen I mean from my bong. I have a banger for my small bong but id like to get one those babies I saw here that had a couple/few water bubblers to go through

I don’t mean coughing from the pen I mean from my bong. I have a banger for my small bong but id like to get one those babies I saw here that had a couple/few water bubblers to go through
Called a diffuser and comes in numerous styles! Also if u used said bong to smoke flower out of i been told the dabs smoked in said bong will be more harsh! :shrug:

"What is this?" a dab for ants? :crying: :crying:
Jk jk don't push yourself too hard :crying::crying:
View attachment 1635534
I had to go back and check his post because I thought you were wrong....

:pass:
But it turns out you're correct there is a dab in that Banger. Pfft didn't spot that little guy the first time.
:face:

laughing-giggle.gif

This is a repeat ill take the fine. But this bong was 25, the attachment was 15, and the nail was 15. See what your local shops have, shop around if there is alot by you, I had to go to a few in my area before I found the cheap shop.
1000011631.jpg

it’s still sizzling away
If your dabs are sizzling away you're heating it way too hot. Especially if it's a big dab. You should be left with a golden puddle (or not so golden if rosin) everytime. Sometimes I let the puddle cool down and I come back and reheat and hit again later.

If your dabs are sizzling away you're heating it way too hot. Especially if it's a big dab. You should be left with a golden puddle (or not so golden if rosin) everytime. Sometimes I let the puddle cool down and I come back and reheat and hit again later.
Thats the first time I’ve heard of a golden puddle referred to in a positive sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back