Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2023-07-15 at 9.28.29 AM.png

IMG_6854.JPG

Peaked out at 63.7c......... :biggrin: ...and we are supposed to get hotter by Wednesday.............

This is when you Pray the aircon doesnt break....or the Lecky go off.............:smoker:...burnt offerings sent to the great ganja goddess......

I Probably triple the watering.....:watering:...coz I need to put enough water in to cool all of the soil down Fast......or risk Steaming my roots to death.........:pass:

CATURDAYGIF.gif

Just got done mowing, aka cutting the hay, LOL the damn grass got very, very high with all the rain we had recently. Before the rains started and we were in a dry spell I had waited to cut the grass until it had fully formed seeds, then all this recent rain prompted all that seed to germinate and grow, what a thick dense yard now!

and remember "if you listen to fools"...

:eyebrows: ....you are Probably on a Stoner site.............?...............................................................................:crying:

Happy Caturday @Cerebral Goo .................:bighug:....

Man...........I swear you are looking older.......................................................did you have a Birthday or something..............?

:pighug:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back