Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smooth citrus and haze currently. It's familiar. Mango smile x sour orange diesel kush per sawney :pass:
1704168898938.gif

You need parchment, bags, collection tool, cooling plate if you’re using one (I always find that kind of stuff at secondhand stores in the kitchen section lol) and containers. The bundles usually have shit you won’t use….but I see your point. It’s easier for sure..
What exactly are the mats used for! I know how to do dabs not make them! :shrug: :rofl:

Good morning dear members of the autoflower forum 🌅 and others that might read this.

@Mossy, I think i might have learned how to dance, or at least take some basic steps/moves - well at least in theory.

Now I have to test them in real life…. I suggest we meet up at Spannabis for a 2 minute talk - no more, no less, unless you have something more important to do, I guess.

And bring Dutch passion Antonio, I’ll have a word, not a sword with him as well, if you have those magical powers - of course.

Or I’ll just go there and will be dancing on my own…. Like robin - without Batman 🤣

But I prefer Calum Scott:

If I’m not mistaken, here is where you step forward and I take two step back, then we move it to the right or left, left, left, left - depending from which angle you see it from.

I just had a dream…. It was at movie scene with Rihanna, Angelina Jolie and some other famous women’s, and it was romantic and it was muddy/golden colored, with an ice skating melody 🎶 between the actors…

Anyhow - good morning 🎼💜

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back