Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess i am right at the age where i have no fucking clue what you’re referring to! ;) :shrug::rofl:
Well hell bro, let me show ya sumtin u will get.

FB_IMG_1690488577614.jpg

Proper stoner….went and got me some mega millions tickets last night for the $1.05 billion jackpot not realizing drawing is today! Guess i will go get a few more cuz up to $1.1 now! :doh::thumbsup:

So @InkAddict$ ........you just couldn't keep your mouth shut.... could you....?...since you opned it up.......Now it is my Chance to Reply..........

You first come to my Notice when a load of RP's landed in my lap from @Cultivators Reporting you for accidently crossing Test product and wanting to open up a Seed Bank to try to Sell them.

Members reported you as a Ripper...and that is normally an Instant Ban............But....I am the Queen of Second chances.

So...I went against the grain to give you a Second chance...said to the members who Reported you.....maybe you weren't a Bad person...just a bit overcome with the position you found yourself in.

You probably didn't realise your Actions put everyone of the @Cultivators in danger of losing the Trust of the on site vendors ...by reproducinging their seed and trying to sell them.

I Gave you that Second Chance.......:nono:....

Fool me Once...Shame on you..... :headbang: ....

After that...You asked for an opinion in LS about you and the Mrs lovey dovey talk.... You Asked for an Opinion.....I gave you an Honest one.

You didn't Like that....Fine....:pass:...But.....Then you took my answer and tried to twist my words into a Witch Hunt on site against me.
Not Fine.

I have spent 12 Years of my life on AFN Fighting against that kind of hyped up antisocial media Crap on site.....and you Bring it....and try to take me down in my own Home.

Fool me Twice....Shame on me.......:headbang:..

So I stuck the Mute buton on...which BTW is Staff Proceedure....but....you couldn't let it go........

Playing for the sympathy vote...ooooh...Poor me done Nothing....and big bad Mossy won't speak to me.....oooohhhh.....

Yah...Fucking Right....:pass:...now I have spelt out for you why I have you on Mute...........you cannot Twist my Words if I don't Give you any.

No Sympathy...No Empathy.....you brought it on yourself.....in my 12 Years on site....you are the Only person I have ever had to put on Mute........

You Fooled me Twice..........you don't get the third chance.

You are no longer Welcome in my Home...............:toke:....
Big bad Auntie 😜 , I gotz no problem banning folks on the FB page :smokeit: The stuff peeps attempt to get away with :shrug:

And Aunties are supposed to be big and bad, with the ability to hit ya up the side of the head with a sandal from 20 feet :haha:

:bighug:

Big bad Auntie 😜 , I gotz no problem banning folks on the FB page :smokeit: The stuff peeps attempt to get away with :shrug:

And Aunties are supposed to be big and bad, with the ability to hit ya up the side of the head with a sandal from 20 feet :haha:

:bighug:
Aunties don’t miss! ;)

1690924012791.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back