Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bum! Annnnd, looks like the corn got into my stash again!

Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 10.24.59 PM.png

Proper stoner….went and got me some mega millions tickets last night for the $1.05 billion jackpot not realizing drawing is today! Guess i will go get a few more cuz up to $1.1 now! :doh::thumbsup:
Doesn't matter when you buy the tickets. Tickets from yesterday are worth just as much as today. Lottery isn't like locking in odds with a bookie :crying:

@Mossy @Lil Dab @St. Tom @Zer0 @TrichomeAssassin
🚨 FUCK AFN 🚨
First of all I would love to point out that your pathetic to stew on that post from my husband for awhile - you let your little puppets control you ! You want to talk about my husband not shutting his mouth huh but you secretly couldn’t keep yours shut either behind his back- foolish us for thinking you’re not 2 faced but I guess that’s what separates us from you . We don’t fake shit and my husband owns his wrongs but that’s not enough for you. That’s beyond two faced and at your age you should know better! But let’s get something real clear! You have not presented any proof about him selling seeds that he got and contradicted yourself in the same ban post regards to my husband. For you to be married and have your little bitch puppet call you a silver fox and shaking that ass , should I keep going because it’s all out there in the open for everyone - you constantly are making sexual advances and comments - owner of AFN and your supposed to represent yourself in a certain way - in my eyes you’re a damn right whore who likes men worshipping you like your some god , how many dick pics did you get sent from your poor LD huh , who himself is extremely pressed about my husband- get off that jealous tip you cry ass baby mother fucker - you have been jealous of my husband for a long time and after mossy ignored him you were her number 1 little bitch ( I suggest the name change it suits you well ) , st Tom you fucckn arrogant son of a bitch fuck you for calling me a toy wife - yet mossy you allowed this behavior and rep him points on here , and you keep saying you’ve worked hard to make AFN right and that’s okay wait to set an example 👏, and zero - you can take your anti social ass and move on - your so pressed over seeds and a competition- I’m my own fucckn person and what I can’t grow my own shit because my husband’s on here - that truly bothers you that much - you want my seeds I got for testers I could give 2 fucks, your fucckn lame as fuck! I enjoyed doing something with my husband and having a competition.

You truly think that I don’t see everything posted on here just because I’m not in the CC 🤣 think again - you truly are pathetic to call my husband a troll and post that - stand up and be a real women and post that shit on here like the badass you claim to be and not hide behind anything especially bitch boys who just want seeds or have mommy issues or you just enjoy the attention and seeing other dicks from men because you aren’t happy in your marriage. I think you got pressed the moment I came on here so thought you lost one puppet and attention youre mad and pressed that inks on me and not you because you sure were communicating with him a little too much for my liking . I can present proof so try me !!!
AFN has too many 2 faced fucks on here for me and I think it’s pathetic that a bunch of “grown men” act like a bunch of cry ass baby bitches and run to mommy when they have a issue and not send a message to my husband and stand up and be a man. Mossy I think you make big stink to get the clout from your minions . And tri assassin- how childish for you to post when I give him the boot record it . You let my husband get talked about and said nothing but rep points to them because you hide behind them. Grow up mossy - god your a straight fucckn cunt !

Don’t worry I’ve got InkAddict in a straight jacket on suicide watch right now🤣 how fucckn stupid keep being pressed mossy 🖕💯

Pathetic bitch don’t ever call my husband a troll and think that he would ever want empathy or sympathy from not being on AFN , if anything I’m glad he got banned because it shows me that I was right all along on this site it’s a bunch of fake 2 faced fucks .

Thanks 😊
TOY WIFE ✌️💯 fuck you st Tom!!!

I enjoyed the real ones and you know who you are 💯 and to the rest 🖕

✌️

Give em enough rope and they will eventually hang themselves :haha:

Doesn't matter when you buy the tickets. Tickets from yesterday are worth just as much as today. Lottery isn't like locking in odds with a bookie :crying:
Ya I know but it shows how many peeps are playing so means i need to increase my odds by buying more! Thats my theory anyways! ;) :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back