Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not always the best plan... around here. Especially some days. Depend on the amount of "smoke" in the air. :crying:

:crying: #Amen :crying:.....and no Judge will Believe it............:pass:

1689830884764.png

Sitting in the morning...................Dark....... :biggrin: ...just pre 7am and I had to stick the flash on........:photog:....

IMG_6960.JPG

N...n...n...Naked girls............:dancer:.....ready to come down at the drop of a hat............:pass:....I didn't see one bit of caterpillar damage as I cleaned them.....

So they are still there.................................for now...........:headbang:....

IMG_6963.JPG

Oooh...out for a #FingerDabs test..............and I Think I May see caterpillar damage on the 70 lt pot.....................:doh:....I'll check after coffee....

Happy Thursday...................:pass:.. #SharingOne

IMG_6931.JPG

This is what I saw that made me start cleaning the girls off......:pass:....the dark ginger bit......

Examined it yeterday.......it didn't feel like caterpillar damage....and with the heat we are getting I can accept a bit damage......

The this morning I went to see who was still frogging...and a bud I tried crumbled.........:nono:...so job for today will be striping the 70 ltr pot...looking for more.....:pass:

Unfortunately for health reasons, I no longer drink beer. Sometimes I drink a little tequila, but it ain't the same. When I was making my own beer, I started pre-boiling my hops in a canner and storing them in the fridge. It got to the point where I could start off a batch really quickly.

I always used prepackaged grains and malt from a can, and once I discovered it, wet-hopping everything. Come to think of it, that's about the time I traded brewing for growing cannabis! :cooldance:
I had to give up homebrewing due to diabetes. you just cannot have 45 gallons or more of various ales and lagers on tap at all times and survive with diabetes.

@Suki I was not into all of the flavored ales but every once in a while one would surprise. I remember one that tasted exactly like an Almond Joy. It was amazing. The Mango Sour sounds interesting!

i kicked all pharma to the curb back in '14 & have never looked back.....all u need -> is weed :headbang: ppp
I also stopped using oxy and percs with the glorious help of cannabis. I stopped the opiates in 2006 and never looked back. I think If cannabis was as accessible as it is now I bet a good majority of use would not have dabbled so much in pills and shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back