Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's your head doing @Shugrows ....?....got over the shock..........?
Im getting better. Doing physical therapy for the last week and Im doing really good at it and there getting me ready to get off these crutches. So seeing the progress really boosted my moral back at work pt is giving me a reason to get up. Now just waiting on work comp. Once I get that be a huge weight of my shoulders thanks for asking :bighug: :pass:

You know the mute button has saved me a ton of stress here and also not making this my whole world if someone does not agree or like something i do.

I've never had to Use it before...... :headbang: ...but I have to say it is Great.

What I say in the staff room is....AFN is just like a big workplace........you are Not going to get on with everyone....but instead of getting Mad about it...Press the Mute button and pass the problem on to another member of staff.......

Grow and shows are pretty chill tho and no drama :thumbsup:

Horses for Courses.......:pighug:...Find out where you feel comfotable and supported.

and I'll always report people who talk about breeding in grow and shows, some people just don't get it even after having it explained to them

:headbang:

I hope you are doing well @Mossy burn 1 for me

Thank you for the Support.....Much Appreciated...:pass: #sharing one.

Im getting better. Doing physical therapy for the last week and Im doing really good at it and there getting me ready to get off these crutches. So seeing the progress really boosted my moral back at work pt is giving me a reason to get up. Now just waiting on work comp. Once I get that be a huge weight of my shoulders thanks for asking :bighug: :pass:

And...how are your Pain levels...are you managing to keep them at a livable level.....?............. :pass:

And...how are your Pain levels...are you managing to keep them at a livable level.....?............. :pass:
Yeah pain isnt to bad anymore. Lots of homegrown been helping. And ibuprofen and icing. the worst part is i cant get comfortable enough to get a good night sleep. Up every 2 hours and takes a good hour or more to fall back asleep.

Saw this on our walk and wife said this was a rubber tree, can anyone confirm this? It doesn't look like the rubber tree google pics. Very cool looking tree, its huge!
20230801_095530.jpg

Yeah pain isnt to bad anymore. Lots of homegrown been helping. And ibuprofen and icing. the worst part is i cant get comfortable enough to get a good night sleep. Up every 2 hours and takes a good hour or more to fall back asleep.

Aye.the nights are the bugger coz we Heal while we sleep................but I've been there........ :pighug: ....Amazing how Life can change in 1 minute huh....?

Saw this on our walk and wife said this was a rubber tree, can anyone confirm this? It doesn't look like the rubber tree google pics. Very cool looking tree, its huge!
View attachment 1620512

Yup..Spot On...:d5:...I was only used to seeing them as house Plants in the UK.....but over here they are 40ft trees...............:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back