Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe @Lil Dab will remember cuz i surely don’t…..but whoever asked the other day this coil once its no longer making clouds will be pulled and replaced! Then this one will come clean to reuse with just an ISO soak and a qtip with the precision pointed tip also helps! I also use a 5ml syringe and after it soaks for a day and i use qtip i pht into a shot glass of clean ISO and will suck some up with syringe and shoot it into the small hole on bottom of coil to make sure no goopy rosin up in there but the b coils don’t make excessive waste like the A ones due to those 2 tiny holes on the quartz plate vs slots around entire dish it can seep down thru! :d5:
image.jpg

Maybe @Lil Dab will remember cuz i surely don’t…..but whoever asked the other day this coil once its no longer making clouds will be pulled and replaced! Then this one will come clean to reuse with just an ISO soak and a qtip with the precision pointed tip also helps! I also use a 5ml syringe and after it soaks for a day and i use qtip i pht into a shot glass of clean ISO and will suck some up with syringe and shoot it into the small hole on bottom of coil to make sure no goopy rosin up in there but the b coils don’t make excessive waste like the A ones due to those 2 tiny holes on the quartz plate vs slots around entire dish it can seep down thru! :d5:
View attachment 1635811

I don't remember ATM it wasn't one of the regulars I'd have to search :pass:

Girls are looking pretty good :woohoo1: :headbang:

Day 60 and 79

IMG_6759.jpeg

Twenty20 triks day 60
IMG_6756.jpeg

Mephisto Double Grape x Skywalker day 60

IMG_6755.jpeg

Mephisto Fugue State x Pink Panama Day 60

IMG_6754.jpeg

Night Owl Bubblegum Queen Day 79

IMG_6762.jpeg
IMG_6763.jpeg

View attachment 1635811

@idiopathic neuropathy Was the guy looking for help with swordfish found his post

Need advice about the
lookah swordfish
I've been using it for almost a month with the "bcoil" 2-4 times a day.

How do you know when to replace the coil.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back