Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oil infusion question….if the rosin is already decarbed do I need to use heat to infuse the oil? I see conflicting recipes so I thought I’d go with experience.

Oil infusion question….if the rosin is already decarbed do I need to use heat to infuse the oil? I see conflicting recipes so I thought I’d go with experience.
Of course or rosin would stay in a glob! @Mañ'O'Green will have a method for emulsifying the glob of rosin into the oil once he checks in for the day! You prob do it into a very small amount of oil and once the rosin is basically melted into that u can add that into a bigger amount of oil if u are making a batch to last not just a batch that will go straight into a recipe!

Of course or rosin would stay in a glob! @Mañ'O'Green will have a method for emulsifying the glob of rosin into the oil once he checks in for the day! You prob do it into a very small amount of oil and once the rosin is basically melted into that u can add that into a bigger amount of oil if u are making a batch to last not just a batch that will go straight into a recipe!
I’ve seen a lot of vids where they say heat isnt necessary and they just stir the glob until it dissolved soI thought I’d ask

I’ve seen a lot of vids where they say heat isnt necessary and they just stir the glob until it dissolved soI thought I’d ask
Def gotta have heat! Damn internet nimrods giving stupid advice yet again! Think of it this way if u dropped a glob into a glass of room temperature water u would just see said glob floating around! Plus i believe u also need time AND HEAT for the thc to bind to the fat in the oils to make the oil infused! If not it won’t have the effects of doing edibles be like just eating a glob of rosin on a cracker or something!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back