Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain ..it was.......Wish we could have stopped the car and watched......but not that type of road and there was a car up our tail pipe..... :pass:

How are you.....?

View attachment 1645549
359c0b96aaa12db24d385fcd78a52f16.gif

Surviving the constant gauntlet of treating one symptom causing others . Exhausting. Kinda feeling like the hour and a half of sleep was too long without slamming some Pedialyte and taking a few hits. Boss didn't have anything planned for me today just in case cuz they talked about rushing me into surgery one of these past days i forgot which, but my blood tests were ok, just painful. I got 2 grows at work that i want to go check on . The boss' and mine. Boss' friend is setting up to grow autos after smoking some of the stuff I grew . Indiana cornfield grower. Itll be his first indoor as well. Im supposed to go help him set up but somehow I lost a week in my schedule so rn im sitting tryna rewrite it. My hours, my scheduled jobs, my grows, feeds and waterings. :dang: another symptom is being an airhead :crying::pass:

another symptom is being an airhead :crying:

No....:pighug:...another symptom of being pain ridden..sleep deprived and prescription pain-killers....

But.......it Will come back once you are through this...............:bighug:....I don't know if it is recommendation or not.........but I Got There.......:d5:...

When your brain is filled with pain...there isn't room for much else.....:pighug:

Getting colder around here and the motivation to work outside is fading hard.

Yeah...we are the same when it gets colder.........:headbang:...motivation out the window until the sun warms up........

I've got no excuse today though..........:biggrin:

IMG_8252.JPG

Hubby is taping the hand holds up on the planter covers to stop the ants getting in.....prepping for more germination.........:biggrin:...when I get some fresh compo.........

No....:pighug:...another symptom of being pain ridden..sleep deprived and prescription pain-killers....

But.......it Will come back once you are through this...............:bighug:....I don't know if it is recommendation or not.........but I Got There.......:d5:...

When your brain is filled with pain...there isn't room for much else.....:pighug:
I been off the pain meds for awhile. They only gave me a few for right after the surgery. Everything canna rn cuz nothing else helps. With an empty stomach and heavy doses i can sit up n kinda do stuff. Occasionally standing getting up and doin little bits but barely. Gotta get something goin cuz I gotta buy my aunt a new air purifier for her room. The old ones pretty shot n i didn't get the vents blown out this year so the house is super dusty when the heat comes on and it's really hurting her breathing. I been tryna clean but im putting diapers on a dog.
Got some coconut oil to make with the Purple Ryder. So we'll see how that goes .

How are you feeling today?:doc:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back