Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having some issues with my skywalkers day 13 wondering if they are worth keeping or not?

Never had this problem with anything this early on, Not even sour stomper which is N sensitive.

I'm starting to notice the inconsistencies with fox farms soil you all warned me about so I'll be moving away from it moving forward..

With what you see here, am I better off riding it out or is this a crucial time to not be stunted..

#1 - FFOF
1000012173.jpg

1000012174.jpg

#2 - Happy frog with grow dots on bottom half of pot.
1000012176.jpg

Having some issues with my skywalkers day 13 wondering if they are worth keeping or not?

Never had this problem with anything this early on, Not even sour stomper which is N sensitive.

I'm starting to notice the inconsistencies with fox farms soil you all warned me about so I'll be moving away from it moving forward..

With what you see here, am I better off riding it out or is this a crucial time to not be stunted..

#1 - FFOF
View attachment 1637221
View attachment 1637226

#2 - Happy frog with grow dots on bottom half of pot.
View attachment 1637227
Always hate to kill a plant, but the decision really depends on your head stash and how much you're willing to experiment

Always hate to kill a plant, but the decision really depends on your head stash and how much you're willing to experiment
I'm good on headstash right now plus about to pull this fat ass ripleys down and have some other ones at week 6 and 7 so I'm good there. Talk to me big dawg what you thinking?

I'm good on headstash right now plus about to pull this fat ass ripleys down and have some other ones at week 6 and 7 so I'm good there. Talk to me big dawg what you thinking?
I'd say you can definitely grow them to finish and they could totally be great smoke, but I wouldn't expect lots of weight from them. Personally if that's the whole tent, I'd start over; but if that's a couple of a larger run I'd give them some time and see what they can do :pass:

I'd say you can definitely grow them to finish and they could totally be great smoke, but I wouldn't expect lots of weight from them. Personally if that's the whole tent, I'd start over; but if that's a couple of a larger run I'd give them some time and see what they can do :pass:
Okay yeah that makes sense. I have a 3x3 with the ripleys days away from being done. 2 at week 6 and 2 at week 7. I started these in the 2x2 to keep a mini perpetual but you're right if I stop now I'm only down 2 weeks. So do I just pull em up and replant when im ready or do I need to get in there and dig out any roots? Gonna germ some new seeds tonight that's the real hard part, picking what to plant.

Been dragged around what feels like the entire east coast today shopping for couches. Feels like it's taken years off my life :baked: After an hour of that nonsense, any couch feels great to sit on. And of course since we eventually bought one, now the wife thinks it's maybe too big :wall:
Couches are super duper important man!:biggrin::pass:

Okay yeah that makes sense. I have a 3x3 with the ripleys days away from being done. 2 at week 6 and 2 at week 7. I started these in the 2x2 to keep a mini perpetual but you're right if I stop now I'm only down 2 weeks. So do I just pull em up and replant when im ready or do I need to get in there and dig out any roots? Gonna germ some new seeds tonight that's the real hard part, picking what to plant.
If its the soil u don’t wanna just replant in it do u??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back