Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay yeah that makes sense. I have a 3x3 with the ripleys days away from being done. 2 at week 6 and 2 at week 7. I started these in the 2x2 to keep a mini perpetual but you're right if I stop now I'm only down 2 weeks. So do I just pull em up and replant when im ready or do I need to get in there and dig out any roots? Gonna germ some new seeds tonight that's the real hard part, picking what to plant.
I'd start with fresh dirt since either the soil or watering is probably the actual issue. Multiple different seeds with problems most likely isn't genetic...

If its the soil u don’t wanna just replant in it do u??
Well I'm not gonna throw it away just yet. If it does it on the next 2 then I'll know it's the soil. It's just weird cause I went back to my other journals and they both are super puny compared to any of my other plants at day 10-14. I pulled em both up and they both had tiny week roots. Not gonna blame the genetics either, its just weird. Luck of the draw, on to the next ones.

I'd start with fresh dirt since either the soil or watering is probably the actual issue. Multiple different seeds with problems most likely isn't genetic...
I haven't changed anything watering wise so I'm sure it's the ffof that is outta wack. But the one in happy frog, do you think it was the growdots kicking in too early? Cause they both looked like different issues (one curling up one curling down). I'm not disagreeing with you just bs'ing with ya.

If I do switch dirt, maybe I'll go with coco? Or what do you use? I'm up for experiments. You guys can all craft me into a better grower!

no no no :nono: -> u toss em out the fuckin window, potz & all! :shooty: (second if not third story window preferred ;) ) ppp
Alright here's my half of the hog leg :dammit:

...already pulled em up slammed em in the trash. If the next ones burn ill make of vid of me tossing the pots off the hill in my backyard, its sorta like a 2 story drop. :pass:

I haven't changed anything watering wise so I'm sure it's the ffof that is outta wack. But the one in happy frog, do you think it was the growdots kicking in too early? Cause they both looked like different issues (one curling up one curling down). I'm not disagreeing with you just bs'ing with ya.

If I do switch dirt, maybe I'll go with coco? Or what do you use? I'm up for experiments. You guys can all craft me into a better grower!
I grow in coco because it grows enough for me to cover myself. I apparently don't have a green enough thumb for soil. But coco is a whole different gig if your thinking about going to that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back