Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew Pre 98 ep1 first then Outlier C and this grow Outlier Z. All a little different but similar. Easy grows and nice yields. Each has been nice and frosty.

IMG_0225.jpeg

Lmao @Mañ'O'Green u got all confuzzled! The first post u replied to was @Hotfire and he was simply reposting somebody else’s question from reddit as an example of the dumb questions there (def coulda found waaaay dumber ;)) and then @VitaMan simply made a comment about availability of hydroguard in response to your post but the original post not only wasn’t his it was nobody’s from this forum! :yeah: :pighug:

What strain u dabbin tonight??? :rofl::lildab:
Probably the same as you cuz I am talking about the picture of the roots which is a real question just not todays :haha:

No, roots are not bad. Girls are growing, eating and drinking. Small battle with algae raising the pH, but frequent flushes and UCRoots keeps it in check.

The only real health concern is light burn. Leaf edges are curling up a bit. Lights are as high as they can go, and even with heavy training the plants stretched way more than anticipated.

They have been blooming 6 weeks. Just hoping they will be ok for another 4 or 5 weeks, then I will reconfigure my system for the Strawberry Nuggets in January.
Evidently I am not having this conversation but I am glad your plants are well!

So yall remember how I said a friend of mine was gonna join?

He did, checked it out and decided to rely on facebook groups instead. Im trying to convince him that facebook was a horrible route to go. But he told me today that he is fed up with it and is considering giving me his supplies....idk what else to do for him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back