Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had been out of coconut oil so I grabbed some today and made up some
oil with the 6 grams of live hash resin and 2 grams of wax from the dispo.
I decarbed the 8 grams yesterday with some cbd cake I add in, at 240f for 80 mins.
Also add in a bit of sunflower lecithin. I added 20 ml of coconut oil so it should make around
30 00 caps. About 4 caps per gram of concentrate. If they're too strong I'll cut it with more coconut oil.
Turned out pretty clean looking. I'll take one tomorrow nite and see if it's any good.

oil - Copy.jpeg

So yall remember how I said a friend of mine was gonna join?

He did, checked it out and decided to rely on facebook groups instead. Im trying to convince him that facebook was a horrible route to go. But he told me today that he is fed up with it and is considering giving me his supplies....idk what else to do for him...
Take his stuff and grow some good weed with it - maybe share :pass: :rofl:

I had been out of coconut oil so I grabbed some today and made up some
oil with the 6 grams of live hash resin and 2 grams of wax from the dispo.
I decarbed the 8 grams yesterday with some cbd cake I add in, at 240f for 80 mins.
Also add in a bit of sunflower lecithin. I added 20 ml of coconut oil so it should make around
30 00 caps. About 4 caps per gram of concentrate. If they're too strong I'll cut it with more coconut oil.
Turned out pretty clean looking. I'll take one tomorrow nite and see if it's any good.

View attachment 1651741
That's about 200MG of actives per cap?

Take his stuff and grow some good weed with it - maybe share :pass: :rofl:
He said he would only give it to me if I grow the beans he supplies. But he bought a weird vivo sun kit. Its a 4x4 that only came with a light that covers 2x4.....I mean hell Ill take it, but I want him to be successful on his own. I dont need any extra attention brought to me, especially since this guy is technically my boss.

He said he would only give it to me if I grow the beans he supplies. But he bought a weird vivo sun kit. Its a 4x4 that only came with a light that covers 2x4.....I mean hell Ill take it, but I want him to be successful on his own. I dont need any extra attention brought to me, especially since this guy is technically my boss.
Talk him into coming on here to get stoned with the LS crew! We’ll take it from there! :yeah::crying:

1702005921841.gif

Talk him into coming on here to get stoned with the LS crew! We’ll take it from there! :yeah::crying:

View attachment 1651742
Ive been trying. I showed im 420autoflower's legendary harvest entries, showed him my stuff from before and after joining afn. I can lead a horse to water but cant make him drink...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back