Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy friday 🥂💚

#HappyFriday @Heart of flowers ...........:bighug:... #SharingOne :pass:....

Look away while I show hubbys Dirty breakfast............:chef:.........

IMG_8663.JPG

IMG_8667.JPG

It woke the Princess up........:pighug:....

3 euros for a Breakfast Treat.......:pass:....you'd pay that for a scabby wrap..........:biggrin:....

#HappyFriday @Heart of flowers ...........:bighug:... #SharingOne :pass:....

Look away while I show hubbys Dirty breakfast............:chef:.........

View attachment 1651763

View attachment 1651765

It woke the Princess up........:pighug:....

3 euros for a Breakfast Treat.......:pass:....you'd pay that for a scabby wrap..........:biggrin:....

Good morning @Mossy 🌇

Hope you are okey and that you are feeling better :bighug:

I’ve got 2 sandwiches and porridge for breakfast, yours got more protein.

And now I’m being social. Sitting with 4 other people, and wondering what a fuck they are talking about. Or I do understand what they talk about, but it’s not about family, health, future or money and absolutely NOT cannabis.

SO, I want to escape.
Okey if someone tossed a bag of weed or a pipe on the table but no, no necessary subjects at all.

HEEEEEELP! 🤣

They are like bots living in an another dimension.

Good morning @Mossy 🌇

And now I’m being social. Sitting with 4 other people, and wondering what a fuck they are talking about. Or I do understand what they talk about, but it’s not about family, health, future or money and absolutely NOT cannabis.

SO, I want to escape.
Okey if someone tossed a bag of weed or a pipe on the table but no, no necessary subjects at all.

HEEEEEELP! 🤣

Escape!!! 🤣

U would need to be on facebook or reddit to see the level of idiocracy in some of these questions! Literally something google could tell u accurately in 2 seconds!
I have found that about 90% of people have no idea how to form a search string in order to search what they actually want. My wife will type in a long sentance in the search bar, get pissed and quit and in a couple seconds after finding out what she wants I'll type a couple words and boom. it's right there.

Yup........ :pass: ....how are you...?

Exercise endorphins kicking in yet.......?....

Yup.......:chef:....

And now I’m being social. Sitting with 4 other people, and wondering what a fuck they are talking about.

SO, I want to escape.
HEEEEEELP! 🤣

Now you know how the rest of us feel........:crying:......

:crying:

I have found that about 90% of people have no idea how to form a search string in order to search what they actually want. My wife will type in a long sentance in the search bar, get pissed and quit and in a couple seconds after finding out what she wants I'll type a couple words and boom. it's right there.

Morning @Bill.de.Cat :pass:.. #SharingOne...:bighug:...yup...hubby is the same......

Even Talking to Alexa.....he over Words......he's having a Conversation with it......and it cuts off Interest.......:crying:

Hmmmmm...........
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
....I have Sympathy......:crying:.........................................................................................................................with Alexa..................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back