Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This man is a sadist, pure and simple. He clearly gets off on drowning pure, and innocent seeds. You must put an end to this. Think about the seeds for fuck sake!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:
Hey i told him that when he trashes everything and is ready to start over, dont do anything till i come and once over everything. I guess right now he has a swarm of gnats he has just been dealing with? I told him fly strips and diatomaceous earth but he ignored that

Ya u really have to go outta your way to kill a weed plant so he’s taking poor advice from somewhere! :shrug:
Well he is in an organic potting soil, but doesnt know ANYTHING about organic upkeep so yeah, he said today the guy on facebook set him up for failure. I said yeah probably, and he is probably laughing his ass off every time u ask something. Once again I said everyone here already wants you to succeed. But idk if he will pop in.

Well he is in an organic potting soil, but doesnt know ANYTHING about organic upkeep so yeah, he said today the guy on facebook set him up for failure. I said yeah probably, and he is probably laughing his ass off every time u ask something. Once again I said everyone here already wants you to succeed. But idk if he will pop in.
I dont want him to see me talking smack about him sorta so Im leaving his name out. He knows my screen name lmao.

This u @Hotfire :shrug::haha::crying:

1702009507683.gif

Once again I said everyone here already wants you to succeed. But idk if he will pop in.

Ive been trying. I showed im 420autoflower's legendary harvest entries, showed him my stuff from before and after joining afn. I can lead a horse to water but cant make him drink...

This man is a sadist, pure and simple. He clearly gets off on drowning pure, and innocent seeds. You must put an end to this. Think about the seeds for fuck sake!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

We don't want no seed murderers here @Cannaficionado ........ :pass: ...and you gotta Learn when to back-off a Hopeless case.......you cannot Teach anyone who is Not Listening.......Back Off......:shrug:...not your responsibility.

He'll either keep killing them...or come back Listening......His choice....:pass:

IMG_8660.JPG

Sitting in the morning rain.................... :pass: ...........

Their first night out without the Lid.....:doh:...and we got torrential rain at 3 am..........I feel so guilty......:biggrin:....

they look so cold and droopy......but Hell...that is how they get Hardy...........:headbang: ....I've had plants out in worse....

IMG_8659.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back