Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my brain may not be working properly but if I remember correctly @Drownomatic has grown few diff of the African varieties from Ace seeds so may wanna ask him hiw they were! Def remember some strange looking sativa buds that look nothing like most common strains around these parts so may be some landrace shit but need to ask him!
My African Black Magic beans are from The Seed Fair. The Ace seeds I grew are Panama x Golden Tiger.

This is the ABM.

1000002184.jpg
1000003523.jpg

Merry Xmas and Happy Friday to all my AFN growmies! 🎅🎅🎅 Here's your Friday Miles:

:biggrin: I'm sure mine was Nigerian Nightmare.....but I don't see it Listed....just Nigerian.

I stuck it in an Affy dom and it was good...I See a Nigerian x Afghan dom on some listings.......:headbang:

You going to your Moms for Christmas........or is she deserting you for somewhere else....?.....:pighug:
yes! NN!!!!
I remeber that name! I'll have a dig.... somthing with South African genetics.... over and over for me... first cannabis.... then fedosia agrestis...... then natalensis mushrooms (all s african strains)

Yes, Going to My mom's and my son is there too... Hopefully a peaceful queit one! lol
You? Just chillin with hubby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back