Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We dropped cable 5 years ago, been streaming ever since.
Would love to but all I watch is sports and there's no streaming service with all my channels. At least I looked. Tried DirecTV streaming and it was the same price as cable. Plus our only Internet option is from the cable company:cuss:

That’s another subscription on top of YouTube premium right? We don’t do YouTube tv but I do have premium, prime, Netflix, and the SIL is a sports nut so we have ESPN+ which comes with disney+
YouTubeTV is basically like having cables 60 channels package of live tv. Prime and now also Tubi , we order so much stuff from amazon, its a no-brainer. Netflix I only have cause my parents like it and cant afford it anymore, so I got it and added them to mine.

Would love to but all I watch is sports and there's no streaming service with all my channels. At least I looked. Tried DirecTV streaming and it was the same price as cable. Plus our only Internet option is from the cable company:cuss:
Thats the hardest thing when shopping for a main streaming company, getting all the channels you want. What suck about the whole thing, we prolly only watch 6 channels, the rest is waisted filler.

Thats the hardest thing when shopping for a main streaming company, getting all the channels you want. What suck about the whole thing, we prolly only watch 6 channels, the rest is waisted filler.
Pretty much the only channels I watch are sny, msg, and yes. And there's no service that has them all. Wife and kids basically only stream or watch YouTube.

Don't blame yourself its cuz it's easy n comforting. It helps. But even just grabbing some soup on the way home. Some hearty chicken noodle . Just toss it in a pot. 3 dishes . 2 if u feel like bein an animal. nice n easy👍 N u don't gotta skip dessert. U deserve it :pighug:View attachment 1638347
Thanks buddy i will say this after picking up the kid. I feel alittle better. motivation is huge i have non so id be the animal 2 dish style. Im treat myself and the kid. She deserves it too. Talking about it also helped some not as stuck in my thoughts anymore. Thanks man. :pass:

Pretty much the only channels I watch are sny, msg, and yes. And there's no service that has them all. Wife and kids basically only stream or watch YouTube.

I'm a war documentary watcher, wifes going joke to me is, ya think the germans are gonna win today? Funny girl.

No problem welcome keep your head up bro we're here for you:smokeout: I get that way from time to time so I can relate :bighug:

You heard this new webby tune :pass:

Thank you man. I know im not alone but damn sure feels like it got my kid and you guys are making it better. And I saw it on youtube today but listen to it now. Thats fire webby there. and thanks again for kind words this guy needed it. :bighug: :pass:

Yes YouTube tv has live channels I believe!

YouTubeTV is basically like having cables 60 channels package of live tv. Prime and now also Tubi , we order so much stuff from amazon, its a no-brainer. Netflix I only have cause my parents like it and cant afford it anymore, so I got it and added them to mine.

But from what I am seeing it cost 80$ a month?:yoinks: :nono: :toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back