Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weed Shakes
I had a very unpleasant experience yesterday.

I haven't smoked in about 2 weeks. I took a tiny hit of Utari sativa from a one hitter that looks like a cigarette. I hadn't eaten yet.

I began to get full body muscle spasms, and chills. Thermostat said 73F. I had symptoms of hypothermia and heartbeat like a techno rave.

Stomach cramps, and an inability to burp up gas.

2 hours later under a few blankets I felt my ears unclog, and it began to subside.

Maybe another 4 hours till it subsided and I was left drenched in a puddle of sweat.

I have absolutely zero desire to repeat any part of that, and have decided to stop consuming. I will still grow, and post here.

I realize that this was because my tolerance reset, but I didn't expect such an extreme reaction. In the past I could smoke a gram or 3 of this and chill. Less than .1g sent me over the edge.

Think I am going to take down Night Owl Bubblegum Queen tonight at Day 92. Cause I found a distinct nanner on her last night just plucked it off cause it was getting too late to chop. So I’ll check her over again tonight if I see anymore I’m definitely chopping. If not I may give her another few days :shrug::tang:

2023-10-12-21-36-28-052.jpeg
2023-10-12-21-36-52-002.jpeg
2023-10-12-21-37-25-222.jpeg
2023-10-12-21-37-30-455.jpeg

I had a very unpleasant experience yesterday.

I haven't smoked in about 2 weeks. I took a tiny hit of Utari sativa from a one hitter that looks like a cigarette. I hadn't eaten yet.

I began to get full body muscle spasms, and chills. Thermostat said 73F. I had symptoms of hypothermia and heartbeat like a techno rave.

Stomach cramps, and an inability to burp up gas.

2 hours later under a few blankets I felt my ears unclog, and it began to subside.

Maybe another 4 hours till it subsided and I was left drenched in a puddle of sweat.

I have absolutely zero desire to repeat any part of that, and have decided to stop consuming. I will still grow, and post here.

I realize that this was because my tolerance reset, but I didn't expect such an extreme reaction. In the past I could smoke a gram or 3 of this and chill. Less than .1g sent me over the edge.
First time I got hospitalized with my diabetes was i think the first time i ever stopped. Not by choice obviously. But i had almost the exact same experience. N then again the next time i was hospitalized and smoked when I got home. The third time it was there but not nearly as much. N then i thought about it and i think the satis were way worse for it cuz the third time was just slightly uncomfortable compared to the crazy feeling like a flu or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back