Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be happy to do a 3 wheel endorsement.

I tried to do the motorcycle test in Ohio and it was impossible.

Apparently if you paid to take the class they basically slow walk you through the test.

But if you just take the test, its a fuck you type situation, and you get set up to fail.
I was grandfathered in when they went to CDL's from chauffer's on the MC endorsement. Later on became a truck driver after going through school. When I took the pass certificate down and got my CDL they neglected to put my MC on the new license and I didn't catch right then. Now I'd have to take the class to get it so....20 years riding dirty till I sold em all.
And of course 2 years later I have to buy another one to play with.

1704157639493.gif

This is a good one….there’s a 15% discount code on their website too
Good call bro! I just checked and that one on Amazon including the dab bundle with the collection mat and whatnot is $356 with tax after the $70 off coupon is added and i have $300 currently! Was gonna order some shoes but not anymore! Gonna go run some orders tomorrow and order tomorrow night! :d5:

I just checked @Lil Dab and my scope was working fine! Have no trichs currently to shoot so was gonna take a closeup of a milk dud but camera died so i ate it so u just gotta trust me it worked! :yeah::crying:

I just checked @Lil Dab and my scope was working fine! Have no trichs currently to shoot so was gonna take a closeup of a milk dud but camera died so i ate it so u just gotta trust me it worked! :yeah::crying:

Mine will probably start working since I ordered a new one today :doh: :crying::crying::crying::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back