Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get just the press on their website for 280 using the 15% off right now. Buy the other shit separate, and only what you need…
Its $279 on amazon without the bundle with it! And i have no clue what i need! U know i am too lazy to watch random YouTube videos! :shrug::rofl:

Its $279 on amazon without the bundle with it! And i have no clue what i need! U know i am too lazy to watch random YouTube videos! :shrug::rofl:
You need parchment, bags, collection tool, cooling plate if you’re using one (I always find that kind of stuff at secondhand stores in the kitchen section lol) and containers. The bundles usually have shit you won’t use….but I see your point. It’s easier for sure..

You need parchment, bags, collection tool, cooling plate if you’re using one (I always find that kind of stuff at secondhand stores in the kitchen section lol) and containers. The bundles usually have shit you won’t use….but I see your point. It’s easier for sure..
:yeahthat: Tools, Paper, Bags, and Storage containers

Maybe a pre press but I only use mine to hold the shape of the bag and press in by hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back