Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone! Just had a lovely walk through the park. I might start up playing pickleball again soon. Hip is feeling pretty good and the weather isn't too hot in the mornings. Got an appointment with the stem cell Dr in a couple weeks, see when I can get on the schedule for a resurfacing/injection. Winter would be fine with me as I can lie about and tend to plants!

Also, trying to book a hotel in Europe at the moment. I forget how small and "just enough" things are over there. Get spoiled by cheap Marriots here. Hah!

Happy Caturday everyone! Hope you have a great day. This is Timmy. We believe he is on the spectrum. He loves smoking cannabis. Anything with Afghan kush works best for him. You can really see how it levels him out.
View attachment 1638754

We give our Chihuahua mix a treat with a few drops of THC oil on it. She LOVES it.
She knows when she comes out to my office she gets her special treat, and watching her jump like 6 feet in the air over and over while wife is getting it out is absolutely hilarious. Then she gets under the blankets with us on the couch while we watch TV and makes a cocoon.

I've noticed it only seems to last about 90 minutes for her. I wonder if its because dogs have a shorter and faster digestive system? It seems like it comes on a lot faster than for humans, and then she's good for about a movie and then she's back to her hyperactive self.

m_197953.png

There is a whole field of study around paths like that. I've seen where they will build quads for colleges and not put in side paths and then wait to see where the grass gets trampled and then build the sidewalks in those places.

I always found path finding stuff interesting when I was getting my engineering degree.

View attachment 1638735

Anybody any ideas on this.......?

It is on the olive trees......:pass:...first look I Thought wooly aphids.........but I'm not so sure now......:shrug:

I'm Thinking some kinda Mold.......?

View attachment 1638739

I'm not gonna disturb it....we can light a garden fire in the next couple of days.....so I'll leave it until then...clip and burn.........:shrug:
Not sure about the bugs but pretty sure there are thousands of aphid varieties and they stay to the food specific to them! Like my cucumber plants that got aphids i never had 1 stray over and start feasting on the tomato plants next to them no matter how often i sprayed em with poison! They just cut their losses but stayed put! May be why you haven’t seen that variety before if they are indeed aphids!

And could be mold or that herd of parakeets maybe got the squirts and painted that tree! :shrug::rofl:

1697296858603.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back