Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
In hindsight, this would be the start of a series of events that would wind me up in the psyche ward for a couple nights, a few days later. :rofl:

welp, glad u made it out & are doin ok now :thumbsup: :goodluck: ppp

welp, glad u made it out & are doin ok now :thumbsup: :goodluck: ppp
Haha wasn’t that big of a deal, just had to let them give me sedation and get some sleep…. I hadn’t slept in a while by then. They also suggested I start smoking weed again since I can’t take the psych med pills because of my kidney disease…. Kinda took me by surprise since I was in a VA facility. :meds:

As it turns out I had been in a manic state for quite some time, and the gun incident kinda knocked me out of it a bit. Apparently my ptsd comes with a feature that causes manic episodes when stressed.

In hindsight, this would be the start of a series of events that would wind me up in the psyche ward for a couple nights, a few days later. :rofl:
Them meth heads know how to party! ;)

1697990867675.gif

And...look for a Perpetual lemon.....they fruit all year 'round....vegging fruiting and flowering all at the same time.

Mine is called Lunar.....but ...just look for Perpetual.... :headbang:
Didn't know about thses! Thanks!
46 N... they are nuta! :joy: Yeah I bet the canna went "Oh HELL NO!!!!" when you tried it! :joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back