Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Frankthetank new guard dog! ;)

1697994063973.gif

That was a doozy you didn't tell me that part of the story :doh: :crying::crying::crying::pass:
Haha I was still processing :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You shoulda seen Dude…..when those guns came out he turned into a werewolf! He was growling and barking, snapping his jaw closed trying to get outta the Jeep…..he was a totally different dog!!

Happy Sunday stoners.
Allow me to start my day with a rant.
Went online for a replacement rubber door sweep, just that rubber strip that slides onto the bottom of the screen door.
$4 item, cool, I'll buy two. Go through the whole online purchasing crap and get to the end, $25 shipping. Had a go F yourself moment, and closed the browser, puttin the old one back on the door, they can kiss my ass.
Oh it was shipping from one state away. Couldnt have weighed more then 2 oz. and rolled up in a baggy.

Haha I was still processing :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You shoulda seen Dude…..when those guns came out he turned into a werewolf! He was growling and barking, snapping his jaw closed trying to get outta the Jeep…..he was a totally different dog!!

Nala gets that way granted she’s never been in a situation like that to have been that wound up but she is very protective it’s just their instinct that’s what those types of breeds were meant to do

Plenty rest...:pass:.plenty smoke... :soak:...and plenty magnesium baths.......?.....:bighug:

Gotta fly next week ...and the idea of the airport/airplane is giving me irrational fears.......:pass:

Not so much for me...but carrying something over to pass on to me mother.......:pass:...she is vulnerable...

I'll be getting masked up......:headbang:
Masks work!! Nobody was wearing them in the airport and very very few donning them on the flight. Our friends wore them and got plenty of side/rolled eyes. They didn’t get sick. Best part of getting old….give less f$&ks.

Nala gets that way granted she’s never been in a situation like that to have been that wound up but she is very protective it’s just their instinct that’s what those types of breeds were meant to do
I really don't think breed has a whole lot to do with it. Some maybe but I think they're born with a personality.

Masks work!! Nobody was wearing them in the airport and very very few donning them on the flight. Our friends wore them and got plenty of side/rolled eyes. They didn’t get sick. Best part of getting old….give less f$&ks.
I agree. I mean I say don't do anything you don't want to do but ill straight cough in your face if you walk around saying it doesn't work.. just cuz u don't wanna do something doesn't make it BS. We can test the theory that it doesn't work stand in front of me twice while i sneeze. Once with a mask once without

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back