Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went out to a pig roast yesterday. Always a great time and the food was delicious. Just a little watering/ plant care therapy this AM.

20231001_100346.jpg

Oooh....I could just eat a hog roast.........:chef:.......steak..chips and onion gravy here...Sunday dinner......:biggrin:...

View attachment 1635791

The girls are looking Tasty too........:headbang:......

(holdz out plate) happee Croptober auntie :pighug: ppp

And she's not even blonde! :funny: :funny: :funny:

It reminds me of some ship board pranks we used to pull....... initiation rites.........messing with the FNG.

"Fireman! I have to rebuild a circulation pump. You go down to the boiler techs And asked to borrow their BT punch so I can make a new gasket."
They usually come back, rubbing their shoulder. I did have one to come back and ask, "Ya Want that punch now?" Yeah, he fit right in!

I didn't do it! I sure watched it happen though!:eyebrows::funny::funny:

This was an ancient guided missile destroyer and we were in some rough weather! That thing was getting tossed around like crazy! You have to run the engineering plant quite different during rough weather on a relatively small vessel. And it makes the plant quite a bit more susceptible to casualties. That's not casualties with people, that's when a piece of equipment or a system fails.
Tensions are a bit high. I never did understand this commanding officers navigation skills! I don't think he could find a damn pace to keep us reasonably well in the swells. Either going too fast or too damn slow.
The Leading petty officer was one of those insanely serious reformed alcoholics. He was a good guy, OK mechanic...... But a generally serious guy.
So the boot camp fireman was totally caught off guard when the leading petty officer told him to go do this:
" I need you to go all the way forward to the boatswain locker and tell those deck Apes that you need 60 fathoms of fallopian tube rolled up in one section. We're gonna have to replace a bunch of tank level indicators!"
This kid has been having sea sickness symptoms, but he's doing OK at the moment. Well you see we're kinda amidships and low center gravity, So you don't feel the rough weather near as much where we're at.

You sure as hell can't say that about where this kids gotta go!:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:
If you're not careful, you can have the deck come up and slap you in the face!:funny::funny::funny:
It was definitely a very rough storm. On the main deck passages, they did have to wipe off footprints fairly high up on the walls.

He called up forward and told the boatswain mate to keep him up there for a good bit.

He came back like Dracula had hit him hard and he was pale beyond pale! But he kept his cookies!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

There is one thing that I find always quite amusing. The person that was pranked will always go around in asking others, "Did you know what was going on?"
That "Oh Hell Yeah!" or "Well, DUH!" Was pretty sweet!:eyebrows::eyebrows::biggrin:

@WildBill ....the kitens looked Delicio..o.....o.....cough.....Delightful .....

Happy to adopt one or two..............:eyebrows:...how many do you recommend for a large baguette......cough....cat bed......

alfie.gif

@WildBill ....the kitens looked Delicio..o.....o.....cough.....Delightful .....

Happy to adopt one or two..............:eyebrows:...how many do you recommend for a large baguette......cough....cat bed......

View attachment 1635794
I loved watching that show!

Well, you remember that strong boy on a lower left-hand side has a little tent, He has already done his business!!!!!
A little yellow bloop on top of a leaf! :crying:
You can see the little pod just above it busted open. I'm just gonna put them both outside around the backside of the porch on top of a tote. They'll have plenty of sun and they will adapt pretty quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back