Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Bill.de.Cat :bighug: .. #SharingOne :pass:

Bit wild and woolly here..............:windy:..........
Morning @Mossy We could use a bit of that here. The cool mornings and warm days really get the pollen releasing. In my daily rounds noticed the Camelia is about ready to flush with blooms. Not so much the cuttings I took, but the have bud sights, so maybe a few. Up to 12 fruit on my possum purple but still hard to catch a bloom opened up. Nee to do a soak on the desert roses this weekend, they shrinking up and go through what didn't survive my hospital stay to recycle the soil..... :sadcry:

We could use a bit of that here.

I can Spare you a bit........ :windy: .....they started harvesting the Corriander field yesterday...it was Absolutely Rank......:biggrin:....we coulda done with a breeze ourselves.....but someone over ordered this one...

IMG_8123.JPG

noticed the Camelia is about ready to flush with blooms

I Love Camelias........I never managed to get them past the bud drop stage in the UK.......:headbang:

Nee to do a soak on the desert roses this weekend, they shrinking up and go through what didn't survive my hospital stay to recycle the soil..... :sadcry:

#FingersCrossed for them.......:watering:....how long were you in for...?

I can Spare you a bit........ :windy: .....they started harvesting the Corriander field yesterday...it was Absolutely Rank......:biggrin:....we coulda done with a breeze ourselves.....but someone over ordered this one...

View attachment 1643209

I Love Camelias........I never managed to get them past the bud drop stage in the UK.......:headbang:

#FingersCrossed for them.......:watering:....how long were you in for...?
It was a week with my heart attack and I was due to water them that day.

It was a week with my heart attack and I was due to water them that day.

That is bloody Typical........ :watering: ....like all things like that...worst possible time.

I Knew you hadn't been around....:pighug:....but I didn't realise you had a heart attack.....how you doin now.....?

Have you got any Help.......?.....

That is bloody Typical........ :watering: ....like all things like that...worst possible time.

I Knew you hadn't been around....:pighug:....but I didn't realise you had a heart attack.....how you doin now.....?

Have you got any Help.......?.....
Doing the same, all on me just doing it a lot slower over more time with lots of breaks and more meds now to reulate and smooth things out......even carry nitro pills now like you see in movies and such.

Doing the same, all on me just doing it a lot slower over more time with lots of breaks and more meds now to reulate and smooth things out.

Yup...Exactly what I expected.....:nono:....life's not fair.

even carry nitro pills now like you see in movies and such.

Insurance.......like carrying a gun.......you Hope you never have to use it...but one day it might save your life....:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back