Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least a little bit of good news this morning...SBF was convicted on all charges in the FTX collapse. But still over 10 Billion is missing.

They are calling it the biggest fraud in US history........... :pass:

Jean-O 40% Dicount Code through to November 15th 2023.
WooHoo........

I'm running a birthday special on my website through the 15th of November. Enter promo code JBC40 for 40% off the total on all orders.

40% Off Discount Code for @Jean-O orders until 15th Nov.............:bravo:

Cheers @Jean-O :pass:

Im ok. As long as i don't have to smoke , eat, swallow , stand up or sleep :rofl: . Whatcha got goin on today?
At least breathing wasn't in there.......Gotta run into town, make deposits, lil grocery shopping maybe start in on laundry, cook a london broil, plot world domination....the usual.

Im ok. As long as i don't have to smoke , eat, swallow , stand up or sleep :rofl:

Heeey...... :pighug: ...as long as you can Breathe....there is Hope.......:biggrin:....have you got any doctor Pain killers...?

Whatcha got goin on today?

Simon and hubby have been painting the outside of the cabin.....we would have called today off because of the wind.....but if Simon doesn't get paid work he doesn't eat....
and they were working on the patio...no high ladders.....so they just got on with it.......:biggrin:.....

IMG_8127.JPG

Hubby...with his balaclava on.........:crying:.......

They are Done..they have been Fed........and hubby is out with his friend for their friday lunch date..........

So...Hopefully...I'm getting reaquianted with the settee.............:pass:......and a Load of smoke............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back