Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMMFAO!!! No one wants to impregnate you! :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: ..

Afternoon @WildBill :bighug:

Time for sharing one......?................:smokeout:
Actually ran out of flower last night :yoinks:
Been rough since Friday rolling back and forth on the bed nonstop in pain until yesterday so i smoked A LOT. Partially cuz I waste hits too, get a sharp pain mid hit and cant inhale. Really want to go get some AK this guy's got but it's too far for me to travel like this so im weighing my options on what to buy. Everyone is falling back to the tried and true stable markets with the weather change. Lots of good flower. Soft market. Best to try n find the deal

How have you been? Ive only just been in n out. Not really caught up

:crying: It Does actually remind me of hubby juggling to get them into his gusset when he was wearing budgie smugglers..........:yeah:... #JustSayin

:funny:
Scarred for life, just the thought off it!!!:nono::eek2::confused1:
1697547375856.png

Inevitably hubbies Birthday rolls around like clockwork.
You know, that night where you give in and say "go on then, seeing as it is your Birthday".

Personally, I would ban Speedos and Budgie Smugglers.
Peanut smuggling on the other hand, is much more favorable, nowt like a warm sweater in cold weather!:crying:
1697547598137.png

I'm not sure why smuggling peanuts became a thing, I mean it's not like they are banned, or anything!:rofl:

You know, that night where you give in and say "go on then, seeing as it is your Birthday"

:crying: you know me................ #NoFucksGiven ..................:crying:...

Personally, I would ban Speedos and Budgie Smugglers.

Me too....on anyone over 12 years of age.......... :biggrin:

Peanut smuggling on the other hand, is much more favorable, nowt like a warm sweater in cold weather!:crying:

Hmmmm............you know we are #NoNips .....:crying:

I'm not sure why smuggling peanuts became a thing, I mean it's not like they are banned, or anything!

And...squirrels Like them........
squirrel.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back