Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, it's time to reveal what my little project this afternoon is comprised of and what I intend to do with it!

I went to the grocery store to grab some stuff. The produce manager was putting out produce. We had talked several times and he motioned me over. He told me he had some bananas and some avocados they're going to go bad if I don't take them.
I had been wanting to use some oyster shells to do an "avocado bomb" In my big pots to feed the worms. I couldn't get the oyster shells from the restaurant. The other day when I went to the doctor, afterwards I was gonna go to Walmart and pick up a couple little ceramic containers that I had seen in the store before to fill with avocado. By the time the doc had finished with me, I just didn't feel like driving all additional miles.
After thinking about different things I had around the house, an interesting Idea hit me of what I could use as a container. Since I recycle, I thought about using an aluminum soda can, but they're just too flimsy. That's when the Vienna Sausage can idea came along! Good size and opaque so that the worms would go up and eat. It's about the size of the avocado halves i've been using, so it made quite good sense.
@Fermented_Fruitz Isn't the only one on this website that can be extremely frugal!
:crying:
:haha:

This past week I had done quite a bit of defoliation on the girls. I had chopped a bunch of it up and put it in my worm bin, but I had quite a bit leftover.
So when I got back home, I cut up and mashed up the bananas and avocados.
I had quite a bit of other things that I thought would go quite well to feed the worms and therefore feed the plants.

So here are the ingredients to Wild Bill's Worm Feast and Orgy Food!
1. Bananas
2. Avocados
3. Cannabis leaves
4. Left over Bulk material from making Fermented Fruit Juice........... Stored in my walk in closet in a five gallon bucket Loosely sealed off with a bowl,
5. Uncle Jim's dry worm food
I think that's it................. That Mangoes N Chem has me well past the Ort cloud!
:eyebrows:
:haha:

It definitely made quite a bit!. I filled up 4 of the sausage containers and froze the rest in quart bags.
I'm fairly sure that the worms will go crazy for it! I think it's some pretty nutritionally dense Food for the worms that will be eventually food for the plant. Hopefully it will make a difference. I don't see how any hell it could hurt!!
IMG_20231020_193245596.jpg

It was a bit of a interesting mixture. After I mashed up the bananas, chopped up their skins, mashed the Avocados, chopped canna leaves and then added the bulk material from the FFJ. The FFJ material still has quite a bit of sugar in it. After I added it the mixture started acting like when I was making the FFJ. The sugar started to draw out the moisture in the mixture. It definitely needed more dry material, so I added more of the Uncle Jim's worm food.

I also added some worms to where I was adding the cans. Yeah, I need to add the second tier to my worm bin!
:headbang:

The two pots that got the worms and the new feed.
IMG_20231020_235528114_HDR.jpg

Knows Candy after her little bit of training today. And she is stinking like crazy!

IMG_20231020_235507494_HDR.jpg

The whole tent! Note Miss Droopy Ass Linda Seeds Northern Lights!
:cuss:

She absolutely did not like her training! I don't think I've seen an auto react quite that way to training.
IMG_20231020_235545766_HDR.jpg

Flash shot showing the buuuuuuuds.
Don't bother zooming the camera needs lots of light and does not flash enough!
Note How Chic-lit, Lower left, is packing on the buds. All I've done to her was open her up..
IMG_20231020_235720349.jpg

WildBill's Worm Feast and Orgy food.
So here are the ingredients to Wild Bill's Worm Feast and Orgy Food!
1. Bananas
2. Avocados
3. Cannabis leaves
4. Left over Bulk material from making Fermented Fruit Juice........... Stored in my walk in closet in a five gallon bucket Loosely sealed off with a bowl,
5. Uncle Jim's dry worm food

I'll stick it on a threadmark for you @WildBill ......incase anyone wants the recipe.....:chef:....let us knw how it does.

badbitchcat.gif

#HappyCaturday ............
caturdaycaturd.gif
..Got any Plans....?

We were 11C here overnight.....Positively Baltic for us........ :biggrin:.....got the throw on me legs to keep me knees warm....:crying:.....
When I tucked me legs up...the goosepimples felt like two mating hedgehogs.....:crying:...time to shave me legs.....:vibe:

So...I'm sitting indoors.....winds blown a Hooligan......hubbys in bed..indisposed...cough....had a drink.....

and I started hearing clang ...clang......and I was like bugger.that's the patio cover broke loose.......:nono:.....

I got it back...then 5 minutes later.......the world went dark.....:yoinks:...luckily... the cover rolled back against the windows/door.....

So I'm out...in a hooligan......:windy:....trying to wrestle a 12ft x 15ft sail cover ...off the pergola ...by myself....

IMG_8057.JPG

I managed to get it wedged behind the wood frame so it couldn't turn into a Flying Carpet.......:biggrin:......

Hubby walked out this morning...looked up.....and said....WFT happened there.....?.....:crying:

Job today....?...........get it all folded up and into the garage for winter...........:pass:

IMG_8054.JPG

Lemongrasse ahh haa...Saviours of the growing tent.......:crying:.......I gave them a watering can each.....:watering:..to act as Ballast.........:biggrin:

IMG_8056.JPG

The insect net is shredded........but me girls are Fine....well..girls and boys.......they are just coming up to sex now.....:pass:

Anyone that's a fan of sour flavor got a favorite bud?
I have a Sour Stomper x Double Grape 🍇🍇that I really love, and in fact I am toking on it right now. 😚💨💨💨💨

It’s got that distinct sour diesel aroma mixed with a candy grape on the back. One of my favorites 💯‼️

Morning @Mossy

Not many up yet on this side of the pond. Hope you got your canopy situation straightened out. That must have been a hectic couple minutes fighting with that…😂😆😂

Good job though sorting it all out 👏🏼👏🏼‼️

Hope you’re having a wonderful day.

I have an electrician coming this morning. Just got a new roof on the house, nice 👍 yes, but the roofers loosened on of the wires going into the main box and half the house doesn’t have power 😂.

Had to run some extension chord to get refrigerator running. I was very fortunate that the ManCave is on the other circuit and the girls are all just fine. Could have been really bad.

All good 👍

Take care over there and enjoy the ride 🤪

Not many up yet on this side of the pond.

If they are...they have insomnia......:pighug:...so better it is quiet......

That must have been a hectic couple minutes fighting with that…😂😆😂

Fraught........:windy:.......... :pass: ..........but not as fraught as waking hubby out of a drunken stupor.....

IMG_8062.JPG

I didn't wanna smack on the nose with any of the anchors.......:biggrin:

I was very fortunate that the ManCave is on the other circuit and the girls are all just fine. Could have been really bad.

Good Planning......:headbang:

1697886962678.png

11 hours daylight..... :pass:....going down...........

Good afternoon @Mossy . We're gonna have to get u a tornado shelter :peek:

The Little ones are quite Amazing to watch @PinkyNotTheBrain .............:headbang:.......but enough to say I don't wanna See a big one.

Last time the farmer has just cut the field.......and it picked all the loose stuff ...so there was a twriling column of alfalfa about 12 ft high going across the yard....and everything it touched got alfafa splattered all over it......:biggrin:.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back