Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 11.38.56 PM.png

Nothing special about all places are having decent sales. I am trying to resist feel like i saw somthing good but don;t remeber

#ProperStoner :pighug: ....

I'm watching for a small dishwasher.........:crying:...I am so over washing dishes.........:biggrin:

I Miss my dishwasher........but space is at a premium here..

Last sale period I bought Blink security cameras.........got a 4 pack for 139 euros .....and they are Brilliant.

No Wiring.....they have a 2 year battery in....so you just scan the code....stick a nail in.....:biggrin:...and hang them.

So handy down here where electrical access is limited. I could stick them up a tree...if I wanted to.....and......Hubby Proof.......:crying:

Chicken parm sandwiches cause that's about all we had till we get groceries.. Which is fucked up cause our main joint account CC had fraud and the bank shut off our CC and debit card so the wife couldn't even buy bread on her way home :rofl:

Was that the *ay*al one............?.......

Everytime we used it we got a mail within a day saying someone is using your account to make payments in some different country.....

That was the Scam.....:headbang:....they Hope you are going to jump on it coz you think your account is being used.

If it happens......don't use any of the links in the mail.......go to your Own *ay*al Account and check....and there is nothing wrong....:pass:

It happened everytime here.....so we just stopped using it......:shrug:...give you no confidence in them if you get that Crap on every purchase. :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back