Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So even though Im no where near it yet. Im trying to find out a little more info about dry and cure with no moisture measuring devices. As most of you know I jarred 1 plant last harvest way too early and it turned all brown and funky smelling, since Im pretty tight on cash, how do you eyeball if its dry enough to jar?

Try Snapping a small branch.....if it breaks....jar it.... :headbang: ...if it just bends..you are still too damp.......:pass:

For a Novice.....better to over dry and lose a little taste......than underdry and lose the lot to mold......:pass:..IMO..

When hubbys help arrived yesterday...he said...I've got to move the Trailer to fix the indicators.....:yoinks: ...me heart hit me boots......I've become very attatched to that tomato plant.......it makes me Smile everytime I Look at it.......growing itself.......:pass:.....

but....

it was the other Trailer........:headbang:...she lives on.......

IMG_8544.JPG

We have Fantastic Farmers here on AFN and the Legendary Harvest games is living proof! so many entries I had to break the poll into two parts. I will open the poll tomorrow night. You simply use the Post # to vote. If your choice for The Legendary Harvest is not on the first poll it will be on the second or third, it is still open for entry, 83 so far.

Morning @Aloneworld :bighug: .. #SharingOne...:pass:.....

How High you swinging today........?....:zen:

Good morning Mossy. We start the day easy with some pancakes

IMG_7592.jpeg

Then off to seriously burn some more papers, bummer-style…. 🤣
But today i will be high doing it, not high from the plastic, inc and papers, but from THC 🫡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back