Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the Reps @Mossy! Sounds about right...:rofl:
bill-murray-mhmm.gif

I’ve learned my lesson, about marriage. :chimp: It would take the coolest of weed goddesses (and her name MUST be Mary Jane) to even get me interested in dating again :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:headbang: #stoners gotta have Some Standards.................:pass:

But you know....both me and hubby had been married before......

and both of us Swore...never again.........

After 30 years of marriage.....I can honestly say.....................................we should have stuck to our guns......

:crying::crying::crying:

:headbang: #stoners gotta have Some Standards.................:pass:

But you know....both me and hubby had been married before......

and both of us Swore...never again.........

After 30 years of marriage.....I can honestly say.....................................we should have stuck to our guns......

:crying::crying::crying:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

Wedding Cake.........?........................:bday:... Just say Noooooooooooooooooo.....:what?:.....
Unless it’s the strain….Wedding Cake the strain is a strong indica that tastes like vanilla :smokeit: It’s really the only acceptable wedding cake in my opinion :pass:

I’m starting to get a bit pissed 2 emails sent and going on a month since payment was received for my order to Highofthetiger merch store. They sent a confirmation order immediately after order was placed and money was received but have ghosted on me since. I sent them 2 emails in the last three weeks with no repsonse. I asked @Son of Hobbes about this is here and he was suppose to look into he has ghosted since then also. The invoice they sent says due date for order is 12/6. So if I still have not heard anything by then I will be given no choice but dispute the charge for a refund and put highofthetiger on blast :naughtystep::redcard:

I am hesitant to say anything cause it is so negative but don’t want anyone else to put a order in just to get screwed over :toke::cuss:

I honestly hate to be this guy but sometimes it is the only way things get taken care of I’ve been patient and quite long enough :deadhorse:

Hubby went out for his poker game yesterday.....around 4 hours....and he comes in all indignant.....

Guess how many drinks I've had all afternoon......?

I Dunno.......:shrug:...

2...I've only had 2 drinks in 4 hours.....

Why...?....:shrug:....

Coz I got bloody breathalysed on the way up to town.......negative....but I didn't dare drink any more than two incase they still had the roadblock up when I came home...........

dogmutley.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back