Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive missed my mornings with you.
I cut a few branches, bout a half oz worth of test buds and I only need one hit to feel good... Relaxed. Definitely helped. Been hesitant to give my full report cuz i feel like it can be a little off with the long stretches of pain and sleep depravity.
Aunt caught me sleep cleaning the bathroom in the middle of the night so I been up since then . Pouring rain so im on call, praying no calls come in

I'm Sorry....it is a Bummer when you are up on the #PainTrain with no-one to Talk to...... :bighug: ...I've been Trying to force me and hubby into a healthier lifestyle by getting our bums off the settee in the morning....instead of me vegging here on site...and hubby with his gadgets and headphones........

But...I Think I am fighting a rising tide........:headbang:........hubby just doesn't want to move before noon........:pighug:

He retreats to his Cave in winter.....and you know what they say about poking a hibernating Bear......:biggrin:....

Soo....mornings here are probably back on the cards...for winter...........:biggrin:...

Just Think.....in a few wees you might be Fixed.......and snorning all night from the workload.........if you get your strength back........:pighug:...can you Imagine what a good nights sleep feels like.....?.......

Ahhh shit. Ronin is dropping bum wine on new years. I been wanting to try it so bad. They said they retired it. I knew they where going to bring it back.

@Mossy Think mom said there is supposed to be like 80 vendors here! She hasn’t done this Christmas one yet but the one in summertime last 2 years she’s made over $1500 selling her wares for 3 jars for $25 for the most part! She started out selling just jams and jellies but she prob sells more pickles then anything now!

46459B86-26D0-4FF4-98CF-E57A8F0A607B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back