Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Heart of flowers ....you have the #LiveMic ...... :pass: ....

View attachment 1652796

What is Traditional Christmas dinner in your Country..........?.......

Good question as I’m coming from a broken (non educated with lots of booze-family this wasn’t on top of the list)

But, I’ll throw up a picture of what we eat when we visit normal people or invite people people.

IMG_7764.jpeg

Important is the ham, meatballs and salmon - 2 styles, the pink thing I don’t know what it is…. But basically everything that’s on this table. And 1 or two shots of some strong alcohol.

But this year, in front of the whole anti-cannabis-relatives we’ve been invited to, I will smoke weed when they drink. A vape fully visible on the table and take a sip of that when the others drink their alcohol, just to see the reaction and to stand my ground.

My father died from alcohol-abuse…. So I chose cannabis instead. But if they ask, I will say it’s tobacco and with some luck someone will try it out and have a laugh.

😊😊😊

MIC PASS…. :pass:

Good question as I’m coming from a broken (non educated with lots of booze-family this wasn’t on top of the list)

Have a Hug.... :bighug: ........

Important is the ham, meatballs and salmon - 2 styles, the pink thing I don’t know what it is…. But basically everything that’s on this table. And 1 or two shots of some strong alcohol.

Wow....that looks Delicious.......:drool:....

:cheersmate:

But this year, in front of the whole anti-cannabis-relatives we’ve been invited to, I will smoke weed when they drink. A vape fully visible on the table and take a sip of that when the others drink their alcohol, just to see the reaction and to stand my ground.

It's your Nature......mine would be to keep me gob shut and just wait a couple of hours smokeless.....:biggrin:...to keep the family Happy.....

My father died from alcohol-abuse…. So I chose cannabis instead.

IMO...the Safer choice........:headbang:

Do I remember you Country/government having a hard attitue towards alcohol........?

:crying: :bighug:
Both please. Im starvin..
Sorta took the day off. Can go work at the shop if i want but i might just take it easy. Got a lot of garden work to catch up on.
My body is tore up right now. Those lumps were crazy painful little painful half golf balls in different spots.
Frogs treating you well?

Both please. Im starvin..

Gotta cheese burger wih crispy bacon...............:chef:...I just cooked for hubby an the help.......I gotta spare but I Think the soup will be better on the belly for tomorrow........:pighug:...

Got a lot of garden work to catch up on.

Hard to Plan when you don't know how long you are going to be off your feet.......:pass:...do you have a Reliable caretaker....?.....:watering:

Those lumps were crazy painful little painful half golf balls in different spots.

Sounds Odd...have they gone now.....?

Frogs treating you well?

They did this morning.........:biggrin:....I Thouht the #FingerDabs were drying up.......obviously Not...Instant Hit.......:superhero:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back