Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone else headed to the dealership to deal with my truck and then maybe countrymax for some garden supplies. Then back home for lunch with the in-laws since their not going to around at Christmas we’re doing that now

Ya' know... It's probably a good thing (in a sense) that the type of guitars I prefer to play (baritone scale or 7 string) are limited in my area, Or my wife would have killed me by now... View attachment 1653446
Been dreaming of a Steven carpenter signature model for years… baritone or 7 string… or both!

Morning everyone else headed to the dealership to deal with my truck and then maybe countrymax for some garden supplies. Then back home for lunch with the in-laws since their not going to around at Christmas we’re doing that now

Happy Christmas.............Dinner @Lil Dab ........:cheersmate:..ching ching...

elf.gif

Happy Caturday @Mossy
:bighug: :pass:
Plants looking good 👍

Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain :ill:.....how you doing......?

How are the pain-killers doing....I saw your CBD meds.......:tonic:

Plants look good up to veg outdoor......I just don't get the bud Fatness that you get under lights in the later stage....

But.....I'm not after Mature Bud ...... #FingerDabs are Best on immature bud....Lucky Me..........:crying:....

View attachment 1653420

#HappyCaturday ...... Got any Plans................?.........:pass:....if you are out doing the Christmas Shopping.....

Take the time to Fill your air-bags......:pass:..hup 2..:pass:...three..:pass:..four...:pass:

View attachment 1653421

and hey.....Lets be Careful out there........

I rarely use them due to my past troubles with them but def gonna need a pain pill today! Back is tore da f up after setting up moms booth this morning! Was gonna be 50 vendors indoors alone and obviously is totally full cuz with a high of 50 today even got booths setup outside! :nono:

3272167E-100D-4081-89BE-07D5706D531D.jpeg

Doesn’t open til 9 and this wasn’t even 8am yet! Also they opened an hour early today to let people setup cuz if not would be a swarm of vehicles trying to squeeze into the loading dock area!

2C4975DF-2194-458C-8861-0E3997647749.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back