Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What up primates? Hope everyone had/ is having a good evening! Pretty beat, helped sis in her restaurant tonight and did 628 dinners. For those of you non restaurant people, that's a F ton of food! Christmas party hell!!!

Screenshot 2023-12-17 at 12.39.19 AM.png

Last edited:
Just a gut feeling but I’m already thinking that 300ml of mtc might’ve been too much for 14 grams. I haven’t even tried it yet and I’m already planning the re-infusion tomorrow 😂
View attachment 1653635
Are you talking about 14g of rosin? if so your 300ml MCT oil will be about 32mg of actives per 1ml.

I have disseminated this information countless times Rosin on the average is 725mg of actives the rest is wax and oils. If your strain is 100% THC then you will have ~700g THC if it is a 1:1 350mg THC, 350mg CBD

I have sent stuff out for testing and I find these numbers very good to work with.

Sitting in the morning sun.....but 4C....I can see them shivering........ :pighug: ...and we go down to 2 C tonight...

IMG_8745.JPG

9 hours 31 minutes natural light......I've been promising them better conditions after we pass the shortest day...an extra minute a day of light......but the cold temps might kill the benefit.......:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back