Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t wait, i need to take advantage of the cold air.. and you know it can take a while for things to get setup’Ed. Found a 5x5 for $100 which will give me a 10x5 for $200 - which is from my position a good deal. How does that sound?

Oooh...it Sound wonderful to someone who grows outdoor and doesn't use a tent........:pighug:...

Las I heard in the stafroom was Mars tents for best value.....but you will get a current update from the #LiveStoners ...coz I saw a comprehensive tent discussion lately.....:headbang:

:d5: Freezing @Heart of flowers ......how's you.

We gotta take hubbys car to the garage this morning for it's pre-check before it's yearly Test....but it can wait until later....coz i'm not dropping me onesie to get a shower at these temps........:crying:...Jeez.....:snow2:...

Is it that cold? Bet you never been to Canada, or even up states?

What I can remember you had a nice car, probably a dream-car when it was released 😉
Tell Hubby to give you some hot chocolate and a warm hug until you melts :bighug:

Oooh...it Sound wonderful to someone who grows outdoor and doesn't use a tent........:pighug:...

Las I heard in the stafroom was Mars tents for best value.....but you will get a current update from the #LiveStoners ...coz I saw a comprehensive tent discussion lately.....:headbang:

You lucky or smart “bastard”, I wish I had those opportunities too. Growing outdoor or in a greenhouse. But everyone doesn’t have that luck from start. I guess you found a way to get to your point.

Mars-hydro, their equipment is made of HIGH quality, I’ve seen multiple people getting fantastic yields using their gear!

I’ll check out their site to see if I find anything that suits me.

Last edited:
I have myself another autoflower. Sour Diesel Auto, it should be fem. Oasis gen.
That is not clover, I forget the name but it forms seeds which explode out of the pod.

1702977439950.png

Is it that cold? Bet you never been to Canada, or even up states?

No...but it is cold to what we are used to..... :d5: ...the Lowest temps I've had here with plants out was -2C...with wind chill -4C...so we are cold to us.

I Swear I can feel snow in the air....I just Hope I'm feeling it From somewhere else.....not for us....:biggrin:

What I can remember you had a nice car, probably a dream-car when it was released 😉

Hubbys Toy....:grin:...Merc convertible.....but like out other two it is over 20 years old...one expensive repair job and they will have to be scrapped....:pass:..we are always nervous 'round their yearly checks.

Tell Hubby to give you some hot chocolate and a warm hug until you melts

I'd rather stand in the garden in just me drawers..........:crying:.....

When we were getting ready yesterday morning...I put me fitbit to charge in the bedroom...hubby left his in the bathroom while he showered....

Then he took Gus to the vets............but he'd picked my watch up.....so I got the 900 steps he did getting to the vets and back.......:crying:

My Fitness Plan is doing Well........:crying:

Morning @Fiddle ...:pass:.. #SharingOne.. looking Healthy and Happy....:headbang:
Morning. I did not realize it was morning. I got myself a misting device to keep humidity high. With the LED its up around 80 with usual high temps. It drops at night so maybe I can get some colours. Making due with the cards & all.
Its auxiliaries are abouts poking as well

No...but it is cold to what we are used to..... :d5: ...the Lowest temps I've had here with plants out was -2C...with wind chill -4C...so we are cold to us.

I Swear I can feel snow in the air....I just Hope I'm feeling it From somewhere else.....not for us....:biggrin:

That’s is pretty low... Didn’t know you’ld get the temps so low down there.
Here, the snow is basically gone now, you remember how it was a week ago? -14 or something crazy!
Check now…. No snow and we’re on the + side.

image.jpg

Hubbys Toy....:grin:...Merc convertible.....but like out other two it is over 20 years old...one expensive repair job and they will have to be scrapped....:pass:..we are always nervous 'round their yearly checks.
Oh, i can recall that feeling, definitely a worry. We got to fix the front-wheel stabilizer or something but lucky we knew the guy at the “pit-stop” so he let it slide 😂

But the car has done it in a very near future, so we changing it for a Benz AMG, but not with a monster engine.
I'd rather stand in the garden in just me drawers..........:crying:.....

I can totally imagine me that plus that it feels so free and natural. :passit:
When we were getting ready yesterday morning...I put me fitbit to charge in the bedroom...hubby left his in the bathroom while he showered....

Then he took Gus to the vets............but he'd picked my watch up.....so I got the 900 steps he did getting to the vets and back.......:crying:

My Fitness Plan is doing Well........:crying:

Haha, that was a good one. Me myself skipped the gym today as I’m just warming up and you’ve seen my weights, remember the pink ones lol.

3 days on then 1 day off, I think is a good schedule 😊

Watcha think about FB or DP? They got any good ones. Strawberry Gorilla looks good to me, got those nugs I’m after….

:d5: Freezing @Heart of flowers ......how's you.

We gotta take hubbys car to the garage this morning for it's pre-check before it's yearly Test....but it can wait until later....coz i'm not dropping me onesie to get a shower at these temps........:crying:...Jeez.....:snow2:...
I'm going through that BS right now. It wouldn't suck so bad if it weren't for the check engine light turning on right before I go for inspection.

I'm going through that BS right now. It wouldn't suck so bad if it weren't for the check engine light turning on right before I go for inspection.
Take away the plastic cover, put a piece of plastic on the light or paint it black…. :toke:
Been there, done that 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back