Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
grin.gif

The Christmas TV guide.....sheesh...........I hate xmas TV.....

I hate my usual programs being lost to benign christmas crap...

I hate anything that says Celebrity Special...hyped up syrupy crap...

Anything that says Royal....... :doh:

I hate anything that says Panto....British slap stick uuugghh......it's Behind me.......:nono:

I hate chitty chitty Bang Bang..

I hate that Julie Andrews still looks as young.........coz she's been frozen in time for the last 58 flipping Years...

gri.gif

And...most of all I hate caturwalling childrens choirs that every news program Think we Need to listen to ....on every 15 minute segment...we Don't....the only people who need to suffer childrens choirs....is their Parents....:doh:

Let them suffer...not us.......okay...I'm done.....

grinc.gif

Gonna spark up the coffee pot...and tickle a Frigid Frog.........

frogspawn.gif

:crying::crying::crying:

Last edited:
I hate that Julie Andrews still looks as young.........coz she's been frozen in time for the last 58 flipping Years...

:crying::crying:

You and Gracie have a standing invitation.......:bighug:..do you still have the cat......?

oh ya, still got Missy :kitty: long story short, she moved in, started eating............and hazn't stopped:face::crying: ppp

Good morning @Mossy :bighug:

I hope you are having a great morning and lovely feelings for Christmas 😃🤶🎄

I’ve decided to send the kids away, the GF as well and stay home alone drinking Bailey’s and just feel relaxed/free.

:crying::crying:

oh ya, still got Missy :kitty: long story short, she moved in, started eating............and hazn't stopped:face::crying: ppp

I've had boyfriends like that......sigh........... :biggrin: ... #G'NightGracie...:bighug:

You are on Duty with me tomorrow........:eyebrows:...Think of all the Presents we will get for working Christmas Day...........

elfon.gif

No, my partner was tired, I’ve been waking up 3 times since 04.00 and asked if we can go and fitness. But no, she wanted to sleep. And I if go without her, her mood will go south, and not in a good way. Haha.

TODAY IS Bailey’s DAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back