Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boss called yesterday saying he was on the road on a last minute trip so im in charge of the shop for the foreseeable future. I get paid for as long as I hang around and it's pretty much only emergency service calls between Christmas and new years so any of those calls that come in ill run... If they pay decent . Tryna take it easy cuz I ended up stuck in bed Christmas. Had Christmas Eve tho so that was good

Sounds Reasonable.......... :headbang: ...it's all right us saying rest when you gotta eat.......

Ya let em go as long as I can.

Best for Big pain killers......:pass:....

uv pink keeps me goin so hopefully a sleepy time high outta this one

#FingersCrossed :wizzy: Pinky Loves his Pink............

Afternoon @JP1 ......
coff.gif
.. #PotsHot..... :biggrin:

Its one of the two things I make for family get togethers I don't want to go to or care about.

Fluffy stuff and Chili Cheese dip.

Chili Cheese Dip:

Crockpot
Block of Velveeta
Can of rotel
Can of beanless chili
Going to try this.. my wife just hipped me to this one:

in the crockpot

2 cans corn drained,
8 oz block of Cream Cheese, cut into cubes.
8oz sour cream
1 can diced green chili (or jalapeños if u like spicy)
1 cup Colby Jack 1/2 in 1/2 at end
1 (ish) cup of bacon bits 1/2 in, 1/2 for the end with the Fresco..

1 pkg Caso Fresco for the top when its all melted (one could add additional Colby Jack here too, im Midwest and we like our cheese)
*optional* Cilantro to top (I used a good handfull and chopped it up good )

brew on low for two hrs, stir every half hour: after 1 hour it will be very gooey and will start to marry and get good. After two put the Caso Fresco the rest of the Colby n Bacon bits and cilantro if u like it. Let it melt down for 5ish mins …

get some scoops or tortilla chips and get on down for the next get together (New Years anyone?)
:toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back