Living the dream

It's a wonderful day in the Multiverse :thumbsup: I've made a few orders, 4 I think and had great service every time and I have 7 strains from them that seem pretty happy so far. Mephisto- Double Grape, Fast Buds- Afghan Kush, Strawberry Banana, Strawberry Gorilla, Banana Purple Punch, Gorilla Cookies and Orange Sherbet. Plants on the left side are a week older.
View attachment 1459451
Sick set up. Kinda lights you rocking? whats above the lights? im talking about the boxes with the ducting connecting them? I want to upgrade to ac infinity tent down the road. Wish they were around when i started.

Dang bro. We might have to run them at the same time.
Would love to! I'm not starting next grow until end of July and I need to do Whiskey Zulu from Twenty20 Mendocino. I will be doing the Inzane strain from Ethos I got from Multiverse alongside her. I hope to have the Malawi by then so I can do her the following grow. If you can wait till September I'm down!

Man now that I know Ace is being ordered I’ll be checking for some original golden tiger.
Wouldn't mind getting that too lol.

Would love to! I'm not starting next grow until end of July and I need to do Whiskey Zulu from Twenty20 Mendocino. I will be doing the Inzane strain from Ethos I got from Multiverse alongside her. I hope to have the Malawi by then so I can do her the following grow. If you can wait till September I'm down!
Hmm it may work out.

Sick set up. Kinda lights you rocking? whats above the lights? im talking about the boxes with the ducting connecting them? I want to upgrade to ac infinity tent down the road. Wish they were around when i started.
Thanks , the lights are Viparspectra XS2000, worked great on my last grow, and the boxes and ducting are an experiment in heat management , draw fresh air in via 4" duct and fan to pass over all the power supplies and exhaust it when I don't want heat or route it into the tent in winter to warm incoming air. Its made from Coroplast and aluminum tape and so far works pretty good and was easy to make with just a razor knife and scissors. I have 3 AC Infinity tents, yes I know I may have a shopping problem, a 3x3,4x4 and 8x8 in the pics and I like them all. And back to the girls from the Multiverse, they all looks pretty happy so far.
growroomlights.jpg

Thanks , the lights are Viparspectra XS2000, worked great on my last grow, and the boxes and ducting are an experiment in heat management , draw fresh air in via 4" duct and fan to pass over all the power supplies and exhaust it when I don't want heat or route it into the tent in winter to warm incoming air. Its made from Coroplast and aluminum tape and so far works pretty good and was easy to make with just a razor knife and scissors. I have 3 AC Infinity tents, yes I know I may have a shopping problem, a 3x3,4x4 and 8x8 in the pics and I like them all. And back to the girls from the Multiverse, they all looks pretty happy so far.
View attachment 1467882
Dude. That’s a genius idea!!!

We’ve got 27 landraces from these guys. They are putting them on the website now. There is some badass stuff in there
Cool I was looking but couldn’t find. I’ll check them out for sure. I have a ton of sativas looking for a couple indicas but damn I’m gonna be broke and divorced lol. Nah my wife is cool as shit. But broke yeah.

Back