Auto Seeds Looking for tester seeds

What name are you using for the other sites?

Just to let you know the way to test seeds and stuff around here you first have to document a full grow start to finish then you can enter the cultivators club.
Thank you, but im not looking for the club.

You’re not gonna get any seeds to test this way. Plain and simple. I understand your goal but without anything measurable and meaningful to back you up you’re kind of on a dead end mission here.

BC0116F7-7B80-4D29-AD11-E9584BE833CD.jpeg

:welcome: To AFN. It is seriously worth the effort to become a cultivator, follow through with your plan and document it here properly as you intend to it sounds and you will be a member if you wish. :smokeout: Then you will have access to the seed sponsorships you want without all the background work as the geniuses behind the website coordinate that. :worship::shooty:

So you want free seeds but don’t want to go follow the rules of this forum? It’s pretty simple and easy but no one is gonna force you to join an awesome club :goodluck: :rofl::pass:
I only meant that I wasn't specifically looking to join a club. As I said, I'm new and do not know exactly how thongs work yet. I will definitely be doing a journal on here soon. As a side note, one of the main reasons I'm doing this other than to test and review, but the end result will be used by three different family members with medical issues. I live in a state that it isn't available to them. But I know how much it will help, so that's why I'm doing this and trying to do it quickly. I thought breeders would be interested to have detailed data on their products. But again, I'm new. I'll get it all figured out. Thanks for all of your help!

Here's an idea...buy a couple packs of seeds, id suggest jean o,24 bucks for 3 f autos. If you find a free seed club,let me know. I make journals and document grows because I love to grow and its nice ro share with personal who get it.

Last edited:
Back